WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Friday 13 April 2012

Winter Wonderland (DT) Pretty In Pink

Morning all - hope that the chocolate hangovers have worn off by now and you are feeling fine and dandy and ready to tackle Christmas with us at WINTER WONDERLAND!

We have a fab challenge (aren't they all?) for this week with our theme of Pretty In Pink - so, we would like to see your creations with pink as the predominant colour.

We are lucky to have one of our regular sponsors with us and that is  Crafty Emma's Store


The Design Team have had fun with the pink and come up with some great inspiration for you so I hope you will take time to pop over and see them all.  Here is my little creation:


I've gone a bit Wild Rose Studio with this one and used papers from Milton's Christmas, the stamp is Mia With Cracker and I have coloured her with ProMarkers (their first use in ages).  The gorgeous sentiment circle is from Craftwork Cards.

I will be back on Sunday with the winner and Top 3 of the previous challenge so I do hope you won't forget to come visit the WINTER WONDERLAND blog - after all, it could be you!

Hugs, Sxx

11 comments:

Catherine said...

This is so cute, love the pink for a Christmas card....

Curly said...

Wow I love this, the image is adorable and I love the variation of pink its brilliant,
have a lovely weekend,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is stunning, I love the layout you have used, fabulous creation huggles Pops x x x

Lisa Jane said...

aww so cute i do love the alternative colours at Christmas .. Lisa x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,what a fabulous image, colouring and layout.xxx

downrightcrafty said...

wow that is one big cracker and love those papers just so pretty
Hugs Kate xx

Anonymous said...

FAB card hunny if it was not pink! thehehehehee!! naughty me! well you know I LOVE every colour except that one sooooo I won't be playing this time thehehehee!! I bet you have a bumper lot of entries though! xx

Julie said...

Such a perfect pink card! love how you've arranged your papers! Have a great weekend,Julie.x

coops said...

aw so pretty in pink hun.gorgeous papers and the image is really sweet :D

xx coops xx

Zippy said...

I love pink for Christmas cards and this one is exceptionally lovely! Cute image and gorgeous papers. xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So pretty in pink, love the papers too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...