WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 28 April 2012

Just A Little One

Cough.  Cough cough cough splutter sniff.  Happy Saturday everyone, hope this finds you well!  Bit under the weather myself (and what wonderful weather to be under).  Germs!  Honestly, who do they think they are.

Anyway, I have a little card for you.  It didn't start off as little, but the image I used is tiny so I had to reduce proportions accordingly.

Two challenges for this one:


Sorry for the poor photo - the light yesterday was awful, even between the downpours.

I've used this sweet little House Mouse and coloured lightly with Distress Inks (ReInkers).  The Nestie circles I have inked in the same colours (Scattered Straw and Faded Jeans) as the cheese and the ribbon.  Sentiment is Personal Impressions.

Hugs, Sxx

17 comments:

Jackie said...

Very cute card Squirrel, I love yesterday's card too.
Oh dear, I hope you are soon better...hugs
Jackie xx

Catherine said...

Fab CAS card, love the cute little image....

downrightcrafty said...

oh he is totally gorgeous and love the elegance of this card, you could have also entered it at the House Mouse challenge but you might have to be quick before the cut off :)
Hugs Kate xx
ps get well soon :)

Annie said...

cute little mouse and a beautifully simple and stylish design. hope you are coping with the coughing and spluttering - I'm now into week 4 with it! hugs, annie x

Rachel said...

Super cute card! Hope you're feeling better soon. Wedgie xxx

Claire said...

Aww so cute hun. Hugs, Claire x

Joey said...

Love the c&s look to this squirrel, fab image. Joey x

thecraftycavalier said...

Super cute image, snotty Squirrel! He's just lovely, and I like the colour co-ordination you got going on! Beautiful. Get well soon, little Fairy. Hugs, Jayne x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Squirrel
A beautiful card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Zippy said...

Hope you soon feel better love.

Gorgeous card and such a cute little mouse! xxxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is adorable .. soo cute
Lisa x

Chrissy said...

So cute...lovely wee fellow..hope you get well soon...cheeky little germs..

Luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

stunning cas card hun.i love the adorable image ;D
i hope you feel better soon.

xx coops xx

Cec said...

Absolutely perfect clean and simple card. Love the adorable little mouse. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
Hugs!
Cec

Delphine said...

Super sweet image and great layout! I love it! BIG hugs Delphine xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

You colored the image with reinkers?! You are talented indeed. I could probably dye the carpet with reinkers, but to do something artistic and useful with them... so not happening. I totally love how the image colors and the layered circle colors match so of course I see it is more of your reinker magic. Very cool. Sorry you're under the weather! My old man is too. I may have to smother him with a pillow tonight if he can't control the sniffles.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Aw! Squirrel, this is soooooo cute. Love the colours

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...