WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Friday 13 April 2012

Lili's Little Fairies - Transport

Morning all - it is almost the weekend at last!  Over at LILI'S LITTLE FAIRIES the theme of the challenge, set by the apple-pie-munching Jayne, is Transport.  Now this one had me scratching my head for a while. 

And then a tune came into my head and I was off rummaging in the stamp box for this little cutie


Ingredients for this card are
Stamped Image  Lili of the Valley
Medium  Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papers  We Are Memory Keepers - Travel
Sentiment  Lili Of The Valley
Extras  Nestabilities Octogons - they made me think of nuts and bolts, a
very masculine shape

Did I tell you that I'M GOING TO BE A FAIRY?
I am so excited about this - GDT for four weeks, starting on 19 April - it is a real honour and a privilege to be working with this extremely talented bunch of ladies.  Thank you Fairies for have me on board.

Hugs, Sxxx


18 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous little card, love the stripey paper.....

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so cute - love the papers - think i have them somewhere
Lisa x

Claire said...

Congrats on becoming a fairy!!! LOL - that just doesn't sound right does it. Well deserved. Love your male themed card too and the bright colours and unusual shapes too. Hugs, Claire x

Tracy said...

Fabulous creation Squirrel, it's a great design and image.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

thecraftycavalier said...

oooh I'm loving the NUTS and bolts on this card! Clever idea! This is a great stamp and you've coloured it beautifully. The papers work really well and I love the layout. Alas, the apple pie is no more and my diet is officially ruined! So happy you are a fairy - you so deserve it hun! Hugs, Jayne x

tilly said...

congrats on your DT spot
Love this cute card and the papers,
one of my fave boy images

Berni said...

Lovely card Squirrel! Great papers and gorgeous design.

Good luck with your GDT spot and have a great weekend

Berni xx

Pauline C said...

This is a gorgeous card Squirrel and such fab colouring .. and way to go on being a fairy - woo hoo!!
Hugs
Pauline x

coops said...

stunning male card hun.love the stripey paper and colours and great image ;D

xx coops xx

downrightcrafty said...

fabulous masculine card and could hear you shouting from here
Hugs Kate xx

Rufus said...

Really like this one. Image, coloring, color and paper choice and the way you've used the octagons. I see you haven't come down to Earth yet. Can't say I blame you, you deserve to be up in the clouds!
R/

Jackie said...

Congratulations Squirrel. What a sweet card and image :o)
Jackie xx

Zippy said...

I love this card hun, the lay-out is fab and the colours are really cheerful. Congratulations again love, you really deserve it. xxxxx

MagsB said...

Congrats!! You are going to be a fabulous fairy! I mean, just look at this superb card - the red borders of the hexagons really pop, and the colouring on that gorgeous image is ace, as usual. Brilliant!

love Mags B x

Vicky said...

Whooo!!! Congrats on becoming a fairy!!!!

hugs Vicky x x x

Delphine said...

YAY!!!! COngratulations my little Squirrel, you so deserve it, you colour those images to perfection! Gorgeous card here again, and a fab layout! Have a lovely weekend! BIG hugs Delphine xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! a Fairy, Congratulations, how wonderful, well deserved too.

LOVE this card, brillaint take on transport and love the corners, so clever.

Christy Beans said...

HOW did I miss commenting on this sooner? LOVE!!! Especially the octagons - definitely a great shape for a boy card. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...