WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 7 April 2012

Ribbons n Bows Take 2

Having scanned the rules over at LILI'S LITTLE FAIRIES I can't see a mention of one entry only so here is my Take 2 on the Ribbons n Bows theme this week.

Before you all shout - I did say that I don't do ribbons and/or bows - let me clarify that, I don't do FABRIC ribbons and/or bows.  Paper ones work just fine (grin).


Ingredients
Stamped Image  Lili of the Valley
Medium  Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papers  First Edition
Ribbon & Bow  Lili of the Valley
Sentiment  Craftwork Cards

Is anyone else watching The Voice on BBC?  Really enjoying the interaction between the judges, particularly Will.I.Am and Danny!  Interesting concept, looking forward to seeing where it goes next once the auditions are over.

I might, or might not, be back tomorrow, depends on how the day pans out, so if I am not I shall take the opportunity to wish you all a very Happy Easter.

Hugs, Sxx

14 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous love what you have done with the image.xxx

Seafield Jo said...

What a gorgeous card, that little bear is so cute.

Jo x

rachel said...

beautiful card - love the colours and that patchwork present stamp is just fab! Hugs Rachel xx

Catherine said...

Cute card, love all the pinks.....

Wishcraft said...

So cute :o) Love the little bear and the stamped bow! Lisa x

Kat said...

Gorgeous Squirrel, that is such a sweet image and I love your stamped ribbon and bow.

Happy Easter,

Kat xx

Julie said...

Hi again, I'm watching "The Voice" I'm afraid I'm not so keen as you though I am looking forward to seeing what comes next! Loving this cute card my friend. Enjoy your evening,Julie.x

Unknown said...

Sweet card love it! Jo xxx

Lisa Jane said...

Have been watching the voice - Will i am is so funny lol
But i am not sure how its going to be once they have picked.
Just watchng Britains got talent... where do they get some of these people ??
LOve the cute card - and what a fab idea to sue a paper ribbon... flatter card .. saves on postage!
Lisa x

Rufus said...

Very clever, Squirrel! You are a genius with paper ribbons and bows. Love all you LOTV images, you color them perfectly.
Happy Easter to you, Toad and my buddy Vince,
R/

Jackie said...

What a lovely card, and a great way to get around the ribbons/bows theme. Happy Easter :o)
Jackie xx

thecraftycavalier said...

Woman, you kill me! There was nothing wrong with the card no.1! This, however, is also scrumptious! This stamp was one of 4 I ordered and they came yesterday! Hurrah! Please Miss, what colours did you use for the bear? Beautiful card and love the 'bow'!! Hugs, Jayne xx

coops said...

gorgeous card hun,the bear is so sweet and really beautiful colouring.
Happy Easter :D

xx coops xx

Zippy said...

Loved card number 1 and love this too! Super cute image and love the colour and papers xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...