WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Friday 27 April 2012

Winter Wonderland (DT) Here Come The Girls!

Morning all, have you got that Friday feeling?  I certainly have, especially as Fridays mean WINTER WONDERLAND!

We have a challenge for you this week that had me smiling - Here Come The Girls - there are just so many wonderful images available for a girly Christmas, so let's be seeing all those fabulous feminine creations please!

And as an added incentive (as if you needed one) our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp who are offering a $15 voucher.

Here's my DT card:


Ingredients are
Stamped Image  Lili Of The Valley - Skating Along
Medium  Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papers  Wild Rose Studio
Sentiment  Lili Of The Valley
Snowflake  EK Success punch
Extras  Pearls from stash

Hugs, Sxx

24 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the little snowflakes.....

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous girly Christmas card, love the colour combo.
Hugs
Caz x

tilly said...

I have this image and love it, what fab colours and papers
Tilly

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fabulous colours.xxx

Joey said...

Super cute Squirrel, gorgeous colours. Joey x

rachel said...

fab card - its certainly inspiring me! Hugs Rachel xx

Jane said...

I don't feel so bad now when I see Christmas cards in April, as I have made my first and coloured toppers for 3 more!! After last years epic fail I thought I ought to make more of an effort!
Yours my dear Squirrel is adorable :0)
Hugs
Jane

Chrissy said...

One of my favourite and first LOTV stamps I ever bought Squirrel...gorgeous in purple...fabulous card..

[ I just spilt a whole bag of potato crisps over my keyboard and trying to type with crumbs everywhere..mmm..salt and vinegar]

Luv CHRISSYxx

TallyTalulah said...

Gorgeous card and love the colours - but can't begin to think of Christmas yet!

Lianne
xx

Claire said...

Really sweet card hun and love the simple design and layout. Hugs, Claire x

Dorte said...

Lovely colours for your girlie winter card, Squirrel.
Enjoy your weekend.
hugs Dorte

downrightcrafty said...

clean and elegant and love the grounding on the image just gorgeous
Hugs Kate xx

coops said...

stunning card hun.i love this gorgeous image and beautiful colour combo :D

xx coops xx

Julie said...

This is one gorgeous card Squirrel! wonder what happened to my "make one Christmas card a week" resolution lol! Have a great weekend,Julie.x

Linda said...

As always this is simply gorgeous!! very lovely work.. hugs, Linda

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Squirrel
A gorgeous card love the LOTV image and fabulous colour's have a lovely weeknd
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Vicky said...

Beautiful Christmas card, i love the colours you have used and that image is so sweet

hugs Vicky x x x

Annie said...

a fabulous festive card and lovin' the purple!
hugs, annie x

Pauline C said...

Another very sweet card - love the CAS look
Pauline x

Zippy said...

Stunning card hun and so nice to see a different colour for a Christmas card instead of the usual reds and greens. Love the image too. xxxxx

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is so sweet - i love the colours
Lisa x

Janice said...

Exquisite colouring as always, beautiful card, Jx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

So I was over visiting Linda's blog (blue summer house) and she mentioned the "Here come the girls" challenge, so my brain immediately thinks it is going to be a breast cancer awareness thing. You know, "THE GIRLS." I thought you'd get a giggle out of that. Or ban me from your blog. You know. Anyway, love your card with the blues and purples.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is soo pretty, love how you have put everything together, love your papers too. AND gorgeous colouring too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...