WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 29 April 2012

Less Is More Sketch

Hello chaps, how are you?  I'm still coughing and snuffling but at least I managed a few hours sleep last night, and I managed to get all the way through Mass without embarrassing myself by having to run off to find a glass of water.  Can't say that my singing voice is up to much though, lol!

LESS IS MORE have a sketch to play with this week, and the ladies have been quite clear that the proportions of the sketch should be stuck to ....... but I haven't, so that's me disqualified.  Got lots of white space though!


I've used a stamp from a Magenta Puzzle Set, and coloured with pastel FlexMarkers - I just adore that soft blue.  Layered on cream card, with a Hero Arts sentiment.  Voila.

You may not see much of me this week as I'm behind with DT stuff but I will try and squeak in something before Thursday.

Hugs, Sxx

29 comments:

Viv said...

Hi squirrel,lovely card, hope you feel better soon too :) Viv xx

downrightcrafty said...

just gorgeous Squirrel
Hugs Kate xx

Catherine said...

Fab card, I think there is loads of white space on this.........

Chrissie said...

Such a pretty image Squirrel!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Pink Dandelion said...

It's really annoying when you make a card and then realise you can't enter. I love your card though and you could enter it into Nutcrafters this week as it is anything goes. Debs xx Hope you feel better soon.

rachel said...

very pretty even if you can't enter it! Hugs Rachel xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, Mary x

Julie said...

I see that Chrissie has left a comment so looks like you've got away with it ;)
The stamp is beautiful and coloured to perfection! Gorgeous! xxx

Debs said...

Really pretty card Squirrel.
Beautiful soft colours and fab sentiment.
Enjoy the rest of the day.
Debs xx

Doreen said...

This is such a lovely card,a gorgeous image.xxx

Scrapmate said...

Lovely CAS card.

Carol Willis said...

Lovely card, hope you feel better soon.
Hugs
Caz x

Lisa Jane said...

Looks fine to me .. i love the flower stamp
Lisa x

Delphine said...

Disqualified or not, I love your card! I love the CAS layout and all the white space:-)! Gorgeous image and perfect sentiment!
I understand we won't see you much, yeah, behind with DT stuff, something I know about:-)!!!! I hope you feel better soon, take care my furry friend! BIG hugs Delphine xx

Janice said...

Simply stunning! Jx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel...love the image. Very elegant.
Debbie x

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

A lovely card Squirrel, the soft colours are gorgeous :) I hope you feel better soon. Sarah x

Chrissy said...

You rule breaker you..lol...Fabulous LIM card Squirrel...love the soft colour tones..beautiful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mary J said...

a great card even though it doesn't qualify Squirrel! Lovely soft colouring!

Jackie said...

What a stunning CAS card whether it qualifies or not. I love the lion on your previous post too :o)
Jackie xx

Anonymous said...

pretty card hunny xx

coops said...

stunning cas card hun.gorgeous image and i love your pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi squirrel
Fabby card ... Love the image ......
Very nice cas card....
Hugs
Sylvie xxxx

Zippy said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the pastel colours. Get better soon xxxxx

Unknown said...

Great card Squirrel - so pretty. Hope you feel much better soon.

Annie said...

beautifull and so pretty too. hugs, annie x

Vicky Hayes said...

I love this softly coloured image Squirrel. Hope you feel better soon! Vicky x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So delicate and really pretty

Linda said...

Lovely card, really pretty image. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...