WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Friday 6 April 2012

We Have Lift Off!

Before I start ranting this morning (because it could be our computer and not Blogger) has anyone who has upgraded noticed that you can only have one tab open from your Reading List?  You click on a second blog and instead of opening another tab, it just overwrites the first one.  Or is that just me?  Makes it awkward if you are entering multiple challenges!

Anyhoo, one or two of you asked about my issue with ribbons and bows (yesterday's post), well I can't do them.  It makes no difference how hard I try, how carefully I place the ribbon and/or bow, they simply do not look as if they are part of the card - they just look plonked on as an afterthought.  I guess I'm simply not a girl for excess frippery.

Which brings me very nicely to today's challenges:


And the other lovely this about CAS cards is there aren't too many ingredients to remember
Stamped Image  Lili Of The Valley
Medium  Tim Holtz Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Clouds  Woodware
Sentiment  Hero Arts

Hugs, Sxx

19 comments:

Dorte said...

Yes, the Blogger upgrading drives me crazy!! (More than I was before!)
Writing a new post takes ages, the text underneath the pic can be so difficult to place where I want it to be, and as you have notice; you can only open one tab from your reading list, annoying!
Hopefully I'll get used to it.

By the way, your card- without a bow- is cute.
hugs Dorte

tilly said...

lovely CAS card,like your little clouds
Tilly

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Squirrel
A gorgeous card love the image and thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz,have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Anonymous said...

I have not up graded! or well you could say that with all the issues everyone is having its a down grade! :(

anyway! love your C&S card and the no bow one this card is a fabulous thing! as your card is sweet and simple! hugs me x

Hazel said...

I'm with you Squirrel - new blogger - arrrrggghhhh!

Rant over - love your CAS card - so pretty - lovely.

Take care

Hazel x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is adorable - love that pretty balloon
Lisa x

Creations by Shirl said...

How cute is this CAS card... cute image too...

rachel said...

I'm just about settling in with the new blogger now but at first it drove me crazy so you have my sympathy - still don't think its as easy as it was though! Great card - colouring superb - have a fab weekend xxRachel x

McCrafty's Cards said...

An adorable card Squirrel, I like the sweet image,
Kevin xx
Its not your pc it is blogger

thecraftycavalier said...

I have no idea how to upgrade so I'm problem free - blogger wise anyway!!! I LOVE this colouring. I haven't tried colouring with reinkers - but this looks amazing. I'm waiting for the distress markers set to hit the Joanna Sheen shop so I might be bothering you for advice re colours!!!! Think of it as reciprocal care in the community!! This really is good. I'm off to sulk. Hugs, Jayne xx

Welkom bij Happy Stamper said...

woooooow lovely card

greetings
angelique

Zippy said...

I love this little bear, so cute! Lovely card hun, and gorgeous colouring.

I've not upgraded yet, I will wait until I am forced to and resistence is futile! xxx

Claire said...

Aww what an adorable image - lovely simple design too - love it. Hugs, Claire x

kay said...

what a fabby card,have upgraded and slowly getting used to it,x

Kat said...

That little bear is soooo sweet! Gorgeous card Squirrel, love the colours.

I haven't upgraded, but doesn't sound like a lot of fun.

Have a lovely Easter.

Kat xx

Jackie said...

This is such a delightful cards, so sweet :o)
I have left well alone so far and not upgraded Blogger!
Jackie xx

coops said...

so stunning squirrel.the sweet bear is so gorgeous and i love the clouds :D

xx coops xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Just love this you do theses so well and thanks for sharing at CRAFTY CATZ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...