WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 8 April 2012

Even Boys Can Have Cute!

Afternoon all, and a very Happy Easter to you.  We enjoyed a wonderful Mass this morning, the Church was full to bursting with daffodils and spring flowers and it was a truly lovely service.  Toad is already back on the chocolate after his Lent fast but is saving his beer til tonight.  I haven't touched the crisps yet but I do keep opening the cupboard door to worry them.

Anyhoo, you know me and cute, I just can't resist it, and who said boys can't have cute too?


Ingredients for this are
Medium  Distress Inks (ReInkers), edges inked in Brushed Corduroy distress ink
Papers & Card  Melissa Frances "Attic Treasures", and pearlised brown cardstock
Sentiment  Hero Arts
Extras  Cheery Lynn corner dies, basic hole punch

I'm in danger of slipping into another brown phase of cardmaking so off to play with something more colourful!

Hugs, Sxx

11 comments:

Doreen said...

This is fabulous,yes and very cute...a great image.xxx

Jane said...

These Nellie Snellen stamps are some of the cutest around - I love them!!
Hugs
Jane

kay said...

you did make me laugh and i have a image of quaking crisps in the cupboard.....lol
fab card,happy easter,x

Zippy said...

Boys certainly can have cute, but not the boys I know! lol!

Those poor crisps, bet they are shaking with fear!

Love the card, really cute image and great colouring. The brown really sets it off.

Happy Easter pet xxx

tilly said...

just loving these Nellie stamps and those cute corners
Tilly

Claire said...

This is a delightful card - love the image. Hugs, Claire x

Chrissy said...

Very cute image and more of your fabulous colouring.Love the corners..and stop tormenting the crisps..lol

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh its Brilliant - what a fab image and i love those corners
Lisa x

Rufus said...

I think it's cute! Come on fess up, those crisps are history aren't they?!
R/

Jackie said...

A delightful boys card, I love it :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

so stunning hun.really love the earthy colours and gorgeous image and papers ;D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...