WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Wednesday 11 April 2012

A CAS Spring

Hello all.  Well, here we are at midweek - and I'm still not sure what day it is, just glad that it is another day closer to the weekend!

Taking a leaf out of Wishcraft's book on Waste Not Wednesday, I have today used a stamp that has been uninked since purchase (oh the shame of it).  I won't be spending much, if anything, on craft toys this month as I have been a bit of a naughty Squirrel and indulged in my other addiction ... I've just ordered a new Kipling handbag!  I am hopeful that it will arrive by the end of the week so at least I can sit and stroke it and take my mind off rubber (ooh err missus).

Anyhoo, here is my clean and simple Spring card for you made using the sweetest Marianne Design stamp


Isn't she such a cutie?  I bought her from Bunny Zoe's Crafts - she's called Finding A Crocus and you can find her here.  Painted in Distress Inks, with a Hero Arts sentiment and a matting layer coloured with Orchid ProMarker, the tiny little butterflies were a punch that I bought in a local supermarket (three punches for £2.50).

Oh my gosh, I wish I hadn't gone over to BZ's to find the links as I have just spotted some more MUST HAVE stamps ......... someone stop me!!!

Hugs, Sxx

29 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh she is so sweet . LOve the little butterflies and what a bargain!
Lisa x

Christina said...

That is a beautiful card Squirrel!
Hugs Kristel

Chrissy said...

So precious Squirrel, love the wee butterflies too, what a great buy...now put the mouse down..dont click..stop shopping...dont do it...has that helped..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,what a fabulous image.xxx

Jackie said...

Superb CAS card Squirrel, and so sweet :o)
Jackie xx

tilly said...

love the colours you have used for her. so sweet
Tilly

Claire said...

A perfect CAS card full of the joys of Spring. Hugs, Claire x

Happy Crafter said...

Fab card such a cute image :)
Hugzz Val xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card shug & I love the oh so sweet stamp.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sarah-Jane said...

Fab cas card. Love the image and sweet little butterflies.
Sarah-Jane xx

Wishcraft said...

Aww she's so cute! Beautifully coloured too. The link's still open on Waste Not Wednesdays if you want to link up there hun - left it open for 2wks as I thought it might be a bit hectic having the kids off school! Hugs, Lisa x

Zippy said...

Lovely card hun, and super cute image. I have loads of stamps that I haven't inked since purchase, you are not alone!

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous hun, such a sweet image and lovely sentiment
Hugs Kate x

Catherine said...

Cute card, love the little butterflies...

Tracy said...

Hi Squirrel
A really gorgeous creation, beautiful clean design and love your stamp
Happy crafting
Tracy x

kay said...

fab CAS card,great image,x

coops said...

stunning cas card hun.gorgeous sweet image and colours :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Very cute card hunny xx

Christy Beans said...

This is why we're great bloggy buds... you're the only other person I know who's crazy enough to SELF-enable when it comes to amassing crafting goodies! LOL And let's stop talking about uninked stamps... my Strawberry Kisses are off pouting in a corner. And some Magnolias. Um, and some new Tim Holtz. And um... gah. Why did you get me started?! Ahem. Anyway. CAS works so fab with a well-colored image, especially a cute image. ;)

Rufus said...

Yes, you have been a very naughty Squirrel, but that's OK we love you anyway! Sweet, but then you know I love your stamp collection AND your coloring skills. As for the shame of it all, find me a stamper that doesn't have an un-inked stamp or two! Be strong!!!!!!!!(or not,lol)
Hugs,
R/

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Simply beautiful, love those little butterflies and your colouring is fab as usual.

Just did a quick tour of what I have missed, cor! it's a LOT, well done on such beautiful cards, love your moan about the jelly babies too LOL

Princess Judy Palmer said...

LOL! I was going to go check out the BZ link you provided but then you said you wished you hadn't gone so I won't go now. I have TOO MANY Things I want already. Like MORE LOTV stamps... I haven't even used the ones I have yet. I have a huge wish list at Simon Says Stamp too-they sell a variety of stuff so there is one of everything there. Anyway... sweet card. Not going to look, can't make me!

downrightcrafty said...

not had scrambled eggs for ages me thinks that tomorrow evening this may be on the menu now thank you for the foody inspiration
Hugs Kate x

cebelica said...

Aaaaaaa, look at these tiny butterflies. So cute!!!! <3 I like the image too. Beautiful card!!! Hugs! xx

Janice said...

So sweet! Your colouring is amazing, Jx

coops said...

oooooooo, oooooooooo, oooooooooooooo you need to go check out lili`s little fairies blog.well done hun, am thrilled to bits for you :D:D

xx coops xx

thecraftycavalier said...

YEAH! I'm so thrilled for you for woodland friend! Just think of all the damage we can do now! Is there such a thing as a Fairy Squirrel? Hugs, Jayne x

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love this very much. Hugs, Jill x

America said...

GORGEOUS clean and crisp. Love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...