WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Wednesday 30 July 2014

In a Hurry?

Ever had the need to make a card in a hurry but not had the time to sit and colour up a detailed image?  Wondered what papers go with what, and which embellishments to choose?  Panic no more, the answer is waiting for you at The Stamp Basket store with one of their Craft Kits!


All the ingredients for this card are from the
You get everything you need, Hobby House toppers, Wild Rose Studio Antique Library papers,
ribbons, pearls, buttons, twine, base cards and envelopes - in fact enough to make four complete cards
Just so easy and stress free.

While I'm here, I have some news for you too - brace yourselves
The new Wild Rose Studio Christmas stamps are available to pre-order now, and oh my word, they are so cute it is guaranteed that you will want them all, I know I do!

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx





13 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love these shaped cards, very pretty colours. So unusual to see you use a topper but these are gorgeous

Sarah said...

So sweet Squirrel, on first glace I though it was your usual fab painting!! Off to have a look at the new stamps, not that I need much encouragement!! xx

aussie aNNie said...

It awesome, must go check it out.xxx
The Journey is the Start

Gibmiss said...

Hi Squirrel
Fanulous card....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Squirrel, I love it!!
Kevin xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel love the sweet image and fabulous colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Doreen said...

Love this,fabulous image and colours.xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome creation sweetie.
hugs
Cathy
Xxxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous shaped card Squirrel. Love the image and colours too.
Lorraine x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, love it!

Donna x

Jackie said...

A very sweet image indeed, and a very pretty card :O)
Jackie xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the image, the design and the colours you've done a fab job as usual.

Annette said...

I really do love these papers. I am not sure I will get used to using toppers (I sort of feel like I'm cheating!) but they are great for a quickie! I love all those colours together, like strawberries and chocolate sauce. Hmmm, chocolate.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...