WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Friday 1 August 2014

ALBC (DT) Sew What?

Morning all!  Well it is the 1st of the month, so that means it is time for a new challenge at A LITTLE BIT CRAFTY and this time around the theme is Sew What?

The clue is in the title but we would like to see some reference to sewing in your make please.

Here is my DT card:

I've used those super cute Makey Bakey Mice from Crafter's Companion
This stamp is called Stitched With Love
Coloured with Polychromos Pencils
Papers are from the Kaisercraft Confetti collection
Stitching detail stamps are LOTV
Sentiment came with the mice stamp
Button dies are from Impression Obsession

As always, Paula has lots of delicious prizes lined up for you to win, so looking forward to seeing all your fabulous sewing themed entries!

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx


17 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I have this cute stamp waiting to be coloured, might have to use it now. Love the stitching stamps too

Helen in the UK said...

Lovely colour scheme. The die cut buttons make cute embellishments :)

aussie aNNie said...

WOWZER love the image and card. awesome work .....come join my birthday candy on the top of my blog...♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,lovely image and colours.xxx

tilly said...

a super card, I have the LOTV stitches stamp but had forgotten all about it !! lol (never used but I did need it)
Tilly

tilly said...

a super card, I have the LOTV stitches stamp but had forgotten all about it !! lol (never used but I did need it)
Tilly

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel. I love the cute image and pretty papers.
hugs Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

beautiful card Squirrel,gorgeous image & I like the design, have a lovely weekend
Kevin xx

Sarah said...

What a fab interpretation Squirrel. Great stamp and fab papers!! xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is fab Squirrel. Gorgeous image and layout.
Have a good weekend
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

downrightcrafty said...

love that sentiment, although don't think that is what you are thinking of me at the moment, I know such a tease aren't I. Love your card the image is so sweet and lovely papers and details stitch work looks great
hugs Kate xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous sewing themed card. I love the cute image and faux stitching.
Lorraine x

Wishcraft said...

Oh very pretty hun! Love that sweet image and lovely papers too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Chrissy said...

Awww.such a cute stamp and love the papers and gorgeous buttons..gorgeous colouring as always..

luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, love the tiled background :o)
Jackie xx

Annette said...

Hmmm, I'm not sure I like this card.

No, I don't like it.

I LOVE IT!!!!

The colours are my faves, pinks and blues (you know me so well) and I love the faux stitching to match the sewing theme. Those ickle meeces are just so cute.

It's just lovely honey, and has pride of place on top of hubby's HiFi speakers in the dining room where I can see it when I'm crafting. Luckily hubby's chair faces away from the speakers, so he can't see the growing collection of Squirrel masterpieces accumulating there! Well, what he can't see, he can't complain about! :0)

Hugs
Annette
xx

Kat W said...

You were all over the sewing theme here weren't you?! With the cute image, faux stitching and buttons you had this theme all sewn up...sorry, couldn't resist!
The patchwork design and bright pastels are lovely too :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...