WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 21 August 2014

Say A Little Prayer

This was not my finest hour with a paintbrush and red ink.  There is something about red.  It has a mind of it's own and can be very stubborn and when it decides not to shift, then shift it doesn't.  It's like Vince in his litter tray with constipation.  Oh the other hand, it can also spread itself all over the place, also like another litter tray issue.



LOTV stamp - A Little Prayer
Distress Inks (ReInkers) and Polychromos pencils
LOTV Sentiment
LOTV/Nitwits Twas The Night papers
Hobbycraft bow stamp
Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card makes me happy, well done!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sarah said...

That was NOT the greatest analogy ! have ever heard, my friend!! Hilarious though!! In spite of the naughty red that is a lovely card Squirrel!! xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image,fab layout.xxx

Tanya said...

Ahahaha! Your litter tray analogy is hilarious. I had my kitty puking all over the living room last night, she freaked out and was running around the room vomiting...couldn't just keep it on the newspaper haha :(

I really like this card, she's gorgeous :D

Tags xx

Annette said...

She's a real sweetie. I have the same trouble with red. I don't know what it is about that colour, but you're right, it has a will of its own.

I'm trying not to linger my mind on the litter comparison though.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Squirrel. Love the image and papers.
Lorraine x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is such a delight Squirrel.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Squirrel, love the very sweet image and gorgeous design.

Donna x

crafty said...

A gorgeous card

Jackie said...

Trying NOT to imagine Vince having problems in his litter tray thank you very much LOL. A wonderful card and I see nothing wrong with the red colouring! :o)
Jackie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...