WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 7 August 2014

Crafty Little Fairies (My final DT) Cute n Cuddly

Morning everyone - it's August, it's the first Thursday, so guess that means a new challenge with those CRAFTY LITTLE FAIRIES.

The theme this time is a favourite - it's Cute n Cuddly, so time to get the awwh factor going.

This is a sad post for me as after almost two years at the helm of the Fairies and going through some major changes (rebranding, new team members, weekly to monthly) I feel it is time for me to hang up my wings and move on to pastures new.  


Another very CAS card from me today.
Image is Gathering Bunnies from Stampavie (Penny Johnson)
Coloured with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and Polychromos
Sentiment is LOTV Handwritten Phrases
Mattings layers are LOTV Nitwits Solids

So, thanks for your company over the past couple of years, it has been hard work but it's been a blast and I have had the privilege of making some true and lifelong friends along the way.  What more could a girl as for.

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx (back to being Mavis)


11 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Hi sorry to hear your leaving you will be missed but you have made a super cute and loveable card to finish off.

Sarah said...

A fab card to end an era!! I'd be filled with joy if I could cuddle bunnies all day!! xx

aussie aNNie said...

Sometimes we need a break from some things for one reason or another, I am feeling the same at the moment... love your card and gorgeous image....I heard on the grape vine you had a birthday not long ago....belated happy birthday...did you enter my birthday candy.xxx
Gorgeous creation, super image used and love the beautiful colours .xx
♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is such a gorgeous creation to finish with sweetie. You will be greatly missed.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Annette said...

A beautiful card to finish on, and you really held that blog together for the last couple of years honey. Well done, so you can hang up those wings with pride.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Jacki Daniels said...

What a great card to finish on so sweet, Def got the awwwww factor good luck with furure projects
Jacki x

Chrissy said...

What a beautiful image Squirrel..she is adorable and the little bunny's are just gorgeous.Fabulous colouring as always and love the sentiment stamp.

luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie said...

Wonderful CAS card Squirrel, a shame that it is your last for the DT, but no doubt you will be back with some more of your gorgeous cards :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Soooooo cute
luv
Debby

Whisper said...

Oooo what a stunning card for your swan song, Luv Sam x

Kat W said...

I am so going to miss your lovely creations at Crafty Little Fairies but as long as you are still blogging I will be here to stalk you!
This card is so sweet and joyful - beautiful shading too and wow, you are getting so awesome at hair!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...