WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 6 July 2014

Fancy Sunbonnet & A Cat

Happy Sunday everyone!  A scheduled post for you this morning so fingers crossed Blogger plays nice.

I placed my first order with Little Miss Muffet stamps recently and my rubber arrived very quickly so of course I had to play ...... as it was my first order I had only chosen two stamps but, believe me, I shall be back there on my next payday.  I believe I may have found another addiction, lol.

So, my first ever Little Miss Muffet card


This stamp is Fancy Sunbonnet Lucky - on the packet detail she is top to toe in green as those plants are really clover/shamrock but I wanted to team her with the pink-blue paper, so she got a makeover
Coloured with Distress Inks Markers
Dovecraft Forget Me Not paper, and homemade matting layers
Sentiment is Personal Impressions 
(it's one of those stamps where you get options for the word in the middle)

I must thank Faye for being such an encouragement and support, in fact if technology has worked you will find this card on the LMM Facebook page today too, courtesy of Faye.

And because it has been so long since I have posted one, and because he was being super cute, here is a picture of Vince relaxing on the back of the sofa last night


Half an hour before this was taken, he rolled over and slid off the back and down onto the seat.  He didn't even wake up properly when I gathered him up and replaced him!

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx


14 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel and love the pic of Vince xx :)

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Sarah said...

That is such a fab snap Squirrel, he looks so cosy!! Love the card too, pretty papers and a great stamp xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a lovely post full of gorgeousness. Vince is just the most adorable little chap and you know how much I love this card. You are well and truly up on the FB Page xx
And mwah xx

Annette said...

Beautiful card hun and the shamrock can easily be flowers.

That boy is funny, and sooooo cute. I love it when they hug themselves with their paws. Adorable. Give him an extra snuggle from me will ya!.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous card, love the paper you used with you gorgeous colouring and image.

Whisper said...

Aaah absolutely delightful and i see your cat is as daft as my pooch, Luv Sam x

Anonymous said...

Lovely, both of them...!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the design and fab image.xxx

Debs said...

What a cutie!!!
Fab photo too.
Hope you've had a great weekend.
Debs xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, I like the image and the colours.Vince looks adorable.
Kevin xx

Jackie said...

Yet another very sweet image Squirrel, I wonder that there is enough room in your house for you, Toad and Vince with all of those images LOL.
Lovely pic of VInce :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

so stunning squirrel.beautiful design and i love these sweet sunbonnet images :D
super cute pic of vince too, as we speak my black and white furball is acting as a doorstop.he likes sprawling out in doorways?! :S

xx coops xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Forget the card (which is nice). Vince steals this post! He is so sweet curled up and dreaming of tuna. What a sweet pea. It he all embarrassed now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...