WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Tuesday 8 July 2014

LMM Lydie

It's Tooooosday, and a day nearer to my hollibobs, hurrah!  5.00 Friday seems a long way off at the moment, but I am sure it will arrive on time.  

Regular readers will know that I have just taken the plunge into the world of Little Miss Muffet stamps - I only bought two in my first order, but now I have been paid I might have just ordered another one or four, lol.


I adore the Polka Dot Pals stamps, and it was so hard to choose which one to have first, but in the end I settled on Lydie, and I am so pleased, she is a cutie and a dream to colour.
I have coloured her with Polychromos pencils for her hair, the pink heart and, her polka dots and Distress Inks (ReInkers) for the rest of her
Papers are LOTV Always & Forever patterned and solids
And the dies are Memory Box Loopy Border and Small Ringlets
(thought they would make a nice change from flowers)
and the sentiment is LOTV from the Scroll Sentiments

Squirrel Tip:  A neat little trick for keeping small details whiter than white - colour them in with a pure white oil based pencil because it resists the Distress Inks and your details stay nice and clean, hence her sparkling polka dots!
Anyhoo, that is me done for today, hope you have a good one.

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx




12 comments:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel. Love the image and loopy border.
Lorraine x

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Squirrel!
Hugs Kristel

Annette said...

Awwww, she's lovely but my eye is really caught by those dies too. Hmmm, do I need any more (what a stupid question!!!) Trouble is, hubby's now realised that there are fewer parcels of crafty goodies arriving on the doormat because I have am having my orders delivered to work instead! LOL Lovely card hun. And yes, roll on Friday. xx

Unknown said...

Great Design...perfect for our challenge over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday...thank you for joining us it is much appreciated....I do love to see all of your fantastic creations, thank you for taking the the time to stop by...
Hugs
Suzy B ( Owner )
XX

coops said...

so gorgeous squirrel.really love your colouring of this sweet images and the circles are fab :D

xx coops xx

Helen in the UK said...

Beautifully done.
Thanks for the great tip about the white details :)

Debs said...

Adorable card Squirrel - love the dies :o)
Debs xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Aw! another cutie, love her and the card, great dies too.

Kat W said...

Yep, she's a cutie alright! The circle die is a great idea and adds a nice touch of detail without being over the top :-)

Merry Tuesday!

Big hugs, Kat xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, I like the adorable image and the colours.
Kevin xx

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, superbly coloured, and itr is a very sweet image :o)
Jackie xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

The bubbles/loops/whatever they may be called really are neat on this card. It could be that she's day dreaming. They are definitely different from flowers and a nice touch to boot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...