WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 14 July 2014

Monet The Mermaid

On Saturday morning the postman delivered a new batch of rubber that I had been getting very excited about, it was the new A Random Fan release, and I couldn't wait to start playing.  These images are cute and quirky and here is my first of the new ones:


OK, so this is A Random Fan - Monet The Mermaid
Coloured with Polychromos pencils and Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papers are a mixture of First Edition, Crafters Companion and some holographic card
The bubbles stamp on the orange dotty paper is from Creative Expressions
Sentiment is Hero Arts
And the bubbles cut from the holographic card is the Memory Box Large Ringlets die
which I took the craft knife to and separated into sections

It's day 1 of holiday proper and we're off into town later for Toad to get a haircut, for him to part with some cash in the jewellers to buy my birthday present, and we are off to the cinema to see
How To Train Your Dragon 2

Whatever you are up to I hope you have a good Monday

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx


13 comments:

Carol said...

Oh she is cute.
Carol xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Squirrel and just love the image fabulous colour's and design
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sarah said...

Such a lovely stamp Squirrel, great colouring and I love the bubbles. Hope the film was good, I love Toothless!! xx

Annette said...

ooooh I love going to the flicks when we're on holibobs - it's a real holiday thing for us too! Love your card hun, her hair is amazing and those circles are fab for bubbles. I got my fluff cut too on Saturday - it's erm, a bit short now and I'm still getting used to it!!! LOL

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love this card, must go and see about that die, love it.

Have a WONDERFUL birthday. Get him to part with lots of cash LOL.

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the the image and fab papers.xxx

Dorte said...

Lovely colouring of this cute image...love the die.
hugs Dorte

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Squirrel...fabulous colouring and I love her blue hair..love the bubble rings too..love it all.

luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute card, love her hair. Hope you had a good day x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel, I like the adorable image
Kevin xx

Jackie said...

Yet another of your gorgeous cards Squirrel, loce the bubbles die, still debating whether to buy or not to buy! :o)
Jackie xx

Kat W said...

Oh, she is adorable! Her blue hair is fabulous and such beautiful colouring :-)
I love how you cut up the bubbles to embellish!
I hope you have an absolutely smashing holiday :-D

Big hugs, Kat xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a great card. You'd mentioned A Random Fan in a later post (previously read by me since I'm going newest to old) and I thought you had fans! And they sent you stuff! I was duly impressed. I don't get fans, only weird stalkers... Love the bubbles on the halographic paper!!! I got several of the bubbled/loop dies myself for sea themed cards. They are just too much fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...