WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 28 July 2014

Huh?


I heard on the radio the other week that sniffing rosemary (the herb, not a person) improves the memory.  I guess that is ok, so long as you remember to do it.
 
I could do with something stronger than rosemary at the moment.  I am forgetting all sorts of things, some of them reasonably important, and the more I forget, the more stressed I get about forgetting, and the more stressed I become, the more I forget.  And so it goes.
 
One of the things that I have been forgetting a lot, despite having all the dates written down, is birthdays.  So this card will no doubt be used before too much longer.

 
 
 
This is "Huh?" from CC Designs Roberto's Amigas
Skin and hair in Polychromos pencils, the rest in Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papers are from the new LOTV/Nitwits pad "Up And Away" except for the
pink matting layer - can't remember which pad that's from, but it is LOTV too
Sentiments are Personal Impressions and Paper Smooches
Corner dies are Cheery Lynn
 
Right then, where's the rosemary......
 
Hugs to all
Squirrel xx
 



12 comments:

Annette said...

I have a colleague called Rosemary, but I'm not sure she'd appreciate me sniffing her. Oh, the herb, yes I have some of that too in the garden, will have to give that a try myself methinks. I'm still having parcels turn up that I'd forgotten I'd ordered! Love this image, her face is so full of expression and it's perfect for the sentiment. The papers are so pretty.
Hugs
Annette
xx

downrightcrafty said...

great design love the symmetry and the colour
hugs Kate xx

Sarah said...

This is brill Squirrel, love the short crop on the stamp and love how you have done the sentiment...very arty!! xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, I like the image the sentiment and the fab colours.
Kevin xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Squirrel, love the image and design.
I have a really bad memory...I write lists to help me remember things...then lose the list!
Lorraine x

Kat W said...

I clearly need some rosemary as well, my memory is terrible...as you well know!

This design is fabulous, great colours and I love all the layered oval shapes and how you used the corner dies - brilliant!

Right, I'm off to the garden for some of that rosemary...

Big hugs, Kat xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

The lady on your card--her eyes look a little glazed over. I can relate to that look and feeling. I'm still working on a bday card from May. Since it's already late it is low priority... like as in forgetaboutit priority. Great card though. You haven't forgotten any of your skill! There's a bonus. And sniffing rosemary... sound allergenic!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is fabulous sweetie and you dialogue in this post really made me smile today.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxxx

Chrissy said...

What a great image Squirrel and love the sentinment..Rosemary eh!..I think I have some of that planted somewhere..or was it parsley..I'm not sure..I forgot.

luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Ha she looks like I feel this morning, duh....great card lol...love the way you designed it too.xx♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

Jackie said...

Fabulous card, love the cornes and the sentiment, I can identify with it :o)
Jackie xx

~@ngie~ said...

a fantastic card darl... love the image & the dp's & the colour scheme is perfect :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...