WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Tuesday 1 July 2014

It's A Kind Of Magic

White Rabbits, White Rabbits, White Rabbits - happy 1 July everyone, and you are invited to join us for the new challenge at A Little Bit Crafty which this month is Magic!


Ingredients for this are:
Stamp is LOTV Midsummer's Night
Coloured with Polychromos Pencils and Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papers are a mixture of who-knows-what from my leftovers box
Sentiment is Paper Smooches
Glittered silver stars border from stash
And sprinkling of Glamour Dust for magical moonshine

As always, Paula has lined up an amazing group of sponsors for you so lots of prizes to be won, but you have to be in it to win it, so see you there!

Hugs to all, Squirrel xx






13 comments:

Sarah said...

One dream, one soul, one prize, one goal....looks like one of my Queen CDs will be coming out for the drive to work!! YOur sweet card most certainly is a kind of magic, so pretty!! xx

Veerle said...

I too immediatly had the Queen song in my mind. Really beautiful card, I love it.
Hugs, Veerle xx

Anonymous said...

I believe...you're great!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel. I love the image and fabulous colouring.
hugs Sue xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Adorable. Nuff said x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really magical awe inspiring creation sweetie.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Dorte said...

Such a little cutie pie you have used today, Squirrel,
hugs Dorte

Annette said...

I really love this image, but struggle to find the right 'occasion' for her. The sentiment is spot on for her though, and love the sparkle on the moon! Those toadstools look like you could eat them! Gorgeous card.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is MAGIC, love it

Lorraine said...

She's adorable...I need her! lol
Lorraine x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image and colours.xxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Are you pulling white rabbits out of your craft room? What does Vince have to say about that? A fun magical card!

Jackie said...

Don't know how I missed this gorgeous card, such a sweet image too, I've given myself a slapped wrist! :o)
Jackie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...