WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Wednesday 23 July 2014

Christmas In July

It feels so strange posting about Christmas in July when we have been through a heatwave and summer storms, but that is what we are celebrating at The Stamp Basket at the moment ..... so here is a card to cool you down.


I'm sorry if this comes as a shock to my CAS fans, I got a little carried away, lol

Ingredients for this card available from The Stamp Basket store are:
Stamping Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: Maja Design (1) Coffee In The Arbour and (2) Walk In The Forest

And from my stash were pencils and the sentiment

Don't forget, if you want to stock up on some stash, including Christmas items, there is a Summer Sale on with some great savings available

Merry Christmas everyone!

Hugs, Squirrel xx

17 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

SUPER creation and gorgeous images and love this colour combo and design.xx
♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

Zippy said...

Such a beautiful card, love the image and colours and your colouring is fab! xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous and adorable Squirrel, I love it!!
Kevin xx

Annette said...

Hun, I love it. It's a bit different for you with the die cuts, but still very Squirrelish. I really love your colouring on those trees.

coops said...

so beautiful squirrel.i love the pretty diecuts and image and your colouring is fabulous ;D

xx coops xx

Sarah said...

Great job Squirrel, love the stamp and the die cut trees extending the scene look brilliant!! xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so lovely, love the image, your colours and the awesome layout.
Hugs.
Cathy
Xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel. I love the sweet image, beautiful soft colouring and fabulous detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card. I love the image and the fab snowflake die...need!!
This has left me a little worried that the sun has got to you....so many embellies for a squirrel!! but it does look fab!
Lorraine x

thecraftycavalier said...

Oooooh, me likey :) Love this image and it's beautifully coloured. Perfect soft colours - just yum. Love the embellies too :) Hugs, Jayne x

Jackie said...

What a lovely card, and I love those stripes :o)
Jackie xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is GORGEOUS, love how you have put all this together.

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Squirrel..love the beautiful image and wonderful colouring..love the trees..snowflakes and papers...gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

crafty said...

Love the little die cut trees. gorgeous card

Kat W said...

Calm down Squirrel, Christmas is aaaages away yet... isn't it?!
*buries head in sand*

This design hasn't strayed too far from the CAS camp but I do really like the trees and the snowflakes peeking out - really pretty :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Michelle said...

Christmas in July? I think I just broke out into hives.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

There is a lot going on in this card but I love it. Love the added die cuts. This card definitely cools me down!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...