WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Friday 25 July 2014

A tiddly Tiddly

You know sometimes how a challenge just "grabs" you?  Well that is what this one did with me.  I always love the challenges from Tiddly Inks but the theme this week made me smile and I just had to have a go, and the theme is Tiny Creations or ATC, so basically something really small!

And of course I couldn't just settle for one stamp, I used four (and one of those three times!).


I've used stamps from three different clear sets, plus a Personal Impressions sentiment
Rabbit is from Some Bunny
Flowers are from Celebrate Joyfully
Cloud (x3) is from Cloud 9
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papers are Maja Design Coffee In The Arbour
Card base is roughly 3.75 x 3.75 inches

And to prove it is a tiddly Tiddly, here it is on a piece of 6x6 card stock


Happy Friday everyone!

Hugs, Squirrel xx



16 comments:

Sarah said...

This is so sweet Squirrel, such an adorable little bunny. If the whole card is under 4", that bunny must be really minute!! You must have had the help of a magnifying glass to paint him!! xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel and have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Jane said...

I hope the little tinker stays in the flower bed and out of my hubby's crops!!
Cute card my friend.
Jane xx

Sue said...

So gorgeous Squirrel. I love the scene you have created with those cute images and pretty papers too.
hugs Sue xx

Kat W said...

That really is tiny and of course, perfectly proportioned :-)

Amazing that you managed to use 4 stamps on there but the little scene you created is just delightful.

Although now I look at it again, that bunny is either *really really* tiny or those are some giant flowers! Ha ha, it's still super gorgeous hun!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a very sweet tiny tiddly! I said "Awwwww!" as soon as I saw the card.

Annette said...

I love that little bunny, he's just adorable, and I can't believe you managed to get all those stamps on that dinky card. Fab job, and love the papers.
Hugs
Annette
xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute and must have been so tiny to colour. You must be ace at colouring and have a very steady hand.
Have a good weekend

Cathy
Xxx

Chrissy said...

Awww..what a cute little ATC Squirrel...gorgeous wee bunny and fabulous colouring..I would have needed a magnifyimg glass to see something so tiny...well done.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

It's Friday today Squizz! And this is a super gorgeous Tiddly Tiddly. You rock. Have a fabby weekend xx

Lorraine said...

This is so sweet, I love the little bunny, he must be tiny!
Lorraine x

Jackie said...

What a delightful little card, I love the vibrant colours on the flowers :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

aw too cute.the bunny is adorable and i love the flowers and teeny size ;D

xx coops xx

Loopylou. said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawww thats sooo cute! I love the little bunny scene!!
Thank you so much for playing along with the tiddly inkers this week
hugs Lou xxx

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I love these little cotton wool bunnies. Thanks for playing along at Tiddly Inks Challenge blog.
~ DT Amy

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

You have nailed cute with this fab creation. Small and perfect. Thanks so much for playing at Tiddly Inks x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...