WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 25 January 2014

Peeping

What-ho chaps!  How are we all today?  If you are under the weather with anything nasty, then I send you big get well wishes.  It has been the laziest of mornings here, in fact I was still in the ol' PJs at gone 11.00.  I do love a good flump at the weekend!

Now then, I saw today's Totally Gorjuss challenge and just knew I had to have a go as the theme is Furtastic, and you know how much I love my critters.  And then I saw the sketch at this week's Less is More and decided to combine the two.

I hold my hand up to not having played at either challenge for a while, usually because the time I spot the TG theme, I have run out of time, and I became rather disheartened with my LIM attempts so I gave up.


And no, it's not squint, it's the angle I held the camera, sorry
I have used the adorable LOTV James Peeping
Painted him in Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Aged Mahogany (background) Antique Linen and Frayed Burlap (Bear) Tattered Rose (ears and cheeks)
Paper is from an old Dovecraft pack of 8x8 retro papers
Sentiment is by Little Claire

So there you have it, sweet and simple

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx


38 comments:

Lorraine said...

Aww, he's a sweetie!
Have a lovely weekend Squirrel
Lorraine x

tilly said...

a beautiful LIM card
Tilly

Sheila in Cyprus said...

Oh Squirrel, Squirrel, Squirrel.

This is so darn cute.

I just love it.

Love Sheila x

Mickymunchkin's little space said...

Oh my, how cute is that! Love the image! :) Doing not too bad over here at the moment, the North of Germany got some snow but down here it's still dry... Going to a Clannad concert tonight, soooooo looking forward to it! :) So, sending you good vibes and hugs!
Mickymunchkin

Kathyk said...

This is a lovely card and uses such an adorable image

Kathyk

Chrissie said...

What super colouring of this really sweet bear!
Thanks so much Squirrel.
Chrissie
Less is More

Ankie vd Polder said...

How adorable...! Hugs, Ankie

Sarah said...

Very sweet and simple Squirrel (like me!!) but very fabulous too!! xx

Margaret said...

He's just so cute!
Margaret x

Claire said...

Gorgeous and I love his rosy cheeks! Hugs, Claire x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very cute Squirrel, love the colour.Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

So cute and perfectly coloured

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Squirrel!
Hugs Kristel

Gibmiss said...

Hi Squirrel
Fabulous card.... Love the cute bear....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Annette said...

He's gorgeous hun, and I love the lighter fur colours. Thanks for sharing the colours too. It helps a novice like me. Plus I actually have those colours too! :0)
Hugs
Annette
xx

Chrissy said...

What a little cutie peeking out there and fabulous colouring..love him.

luv CHRISSYxx

Michelle said...

What a sweetheart, I do love the critters too :)

Debs said...

What a cutie!!! Totally adorable :o)
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

Lynne said...

Oh I love James. Your card is fab, so cute.
Lynne xxx

Dorte said...

The sweetest ever....
Dorte xx

Whisper said...

Aaaah what an absolute sweetie and i don't blame you for still being in your pyjamas at 11, i wish i could, but Whisper starts annoying us at around 9.30am , Luv Sam x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

This is such a great card. I love the pops of red on this great CAS style card x

Kat said...

Gorgeous Squirrel. James is such a cutie, I can't resist any new image of him lol! Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Lucky you having a Saturday at home. I work every Saturday morning. Poor me!

Kat xx

Sue said...

Awwww totally adorable and wonderful colouring. I love the sentiment too.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
hugs Sue xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Squirrel
Wonderful LIM card!
Hugs Lynsey x

Wishcraft said...

Love this one... SO cute! Must get this stamp coloured in :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Awww... these bears are so cute! I think most of their cuteness is your awesome blossom coloring job.

Jackie said...

What a wonderful CAS card, and that little image is so cute :o)
Jackie xx

Helen in the UK said...

Love that James peeping stamp - you've made a wonderful LIM card with his :)

Kat W said...

Yes, it's sweet and simple and such a fab way to show off the cute James bear.
I was in PJs until gone midday today after catching up with friends last night... it was a good one!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Well who would have thought a peeping image could look so awesome, love the card.

Lorraine A said...

aww this is super cute :-) totally adorable card Squirrel :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Dotty Jo said...

Terrific card, one of my favs for the current LIM challenge, Jo x

Sue said...

Very cute card. Sue.x

Anne said...

What a cutie! Lovely colouring and you certainly shouldn't be discouraged by this CAS card, it is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at LIM
Anne
LIM GD

Barb Ghig said...

Such a charming image, and I love your coloring...very sweet card!

coops said...

so gorgeous squirrel.i love how james is peeking out and beautiful colouring ;D

xx coops xx

ribenaruby said...

Hi Squirrel, just come over from LIM blog, whta a fantastic card, great job! Ruby x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...