WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 5 January 2014

Gimme a S! Gimme a Q!.....

Morning all, happy Sunday.  I hope it is morning as this is a scheduled post, so it would sound silly if I was saying morning and it was halfway through the afternoon.

Here's a question for you - at what point does evening become night?  I have often wondered that.

Anyway, a card for you.  The challenge at Sweet Stamping Challenge this week is Sport/Fitness.

I wrestled with this one (no, that wasn't a pun) as to whether it would fit the theme or not but I ran it (no, still not a pun) past a blogging buddy who said she considered it would.  


This little cutie is a Mo Manning image from Stamping Bella called
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Sentiment is from a Hero Arts set
Paper is from a very old DCWV text pad
Matting layers are white card edged with Lilac ProMarker
Bunting die - erm, lost the packet, sorry

Hugs all
Squirrel xx


24 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

kay said...

My evening turns info night when I go to bed, fabby card x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, such a sweet image. Beautifully coloured as always, I love the papers and fab sentiment too.
hugs Sue xx

Sarah said...

Gimme an F for "fantastic"....what an adorable image Squirrel, she is a total cutie xx

Annette said...

It's perfect hun, and a fab image which is perfect for the sporty theme.
Love the colours too. Those pompoms must have been hard to paint.

And yes, I'd agree with Kay, evening turns into night at bedtime. Unless I get a cold-call at 8pm, at which point I'll say to hubby, "If it's someone trying to sell me double glazing or insurance tell them to p1ss off. I'm not talking to them at this time of night.". :0)
Hugs
Annette
xx

Jane said...

Very sweet Squirrel! As to evening/night......not sure hun - will have to google!

Pamela said...

Gorgeous, love that cute image.

Happy New Year

Pam x

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Squirrel!
Hugs Kristel

Claire said...

Lovely sweet card, great colours and layout. Hugs, Claire x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Cute/pretty and awesome sweetie.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card Squirrel, I like the adorable image and the colours.
Kevin xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

You can get injured doing cheerleading so in my mind that makes it a sport. Of course, by that logic, getting out of bed in the morning is a sport. Ah..... well. Cute card! I love the addition of the banner.

Helen in the UK said...

I think a cheerleader definitely qualifies as sport related ... they are cheering a sports team after all :)

Joey said...

Fabulous card hunny, love this image. Evening ends st the 10 o'clock news lol, then its night time - in my own little world night time lasts until lunchtime so we skip mornings altogether lol, I have kids so SADLY nighttime doesnt last long. Joey xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Squirrel. Love the image and colours
Lorraine x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

This is a fab image for this challenge and I like the colours you've used too. And, I think 9pm would be night... X

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is such a cutie, love the image and how you have made her shout out :)

Evening becomes night as it did for me today at 4.15pm when we came out after an afternoon screening of the Hobbit and it was pitch black and lashing with rain, I just wanted to come home to bed!

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image and papers.xxx

Jackie said...

Yet another delightful image and a gorgeous card :o)
Jackie xx

Chris said...

Lovely design. great colouring and gorgeous image! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is such a sweet card!
Rebecca.

Sammy said...

Just gorgeous! and cheerleading is hard work, so definitely falls into the "fitness" department! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin'. Sammy-x

coops said...

so gorgeous squirrel.stunning fun image and I love your lilac and green colours ;D

xx coops xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely creation at the first Challenge in 2014 at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...