WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Wednesday 8 January 2014

Got Time For A Quick One?

Morning all, how are we today?  Well, I am so relieved that Hump Day has arrived, I never thought it would be so hard trying to get back into a routine.  It seems to get more difficult every year!

As I had very little crafting time over the holidays, in what time I did get I was making quick and simple CAS cards and rediscovering the joys of A6 sized cards.  Here is a little chap that I spent some time with at the weekend.


This stamp is LOTV A Lick Of Paint
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Sentiment is Personal Impressions and highlighted with Mustard Seed DI
Matting layer from scraps box
Voila - quick and simple

I'd like to take this opportunity to say hello my new Followers and welcome aboard!  I hope to be able to pop over and see you soon.  And of course, a huge thank you to all my loyal and regular Followers, without you none of this would be possible.

Biggest of hugs
Squirrel xx


17 comments:

Jackie said...

That is one very cute little character and a superb card :o)
Jackie xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Brilliant card - love the splash of yellow. Oh and Vince is very beautiful!
Rebecca.

Doreen said...

This is fabulous,love the image and design.xxx

Lorraine said...

He looks brilliant. A fab cas card Squirrel
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, I love the image and beautiful colouring.
Take care
hugs Sue xx

tilly said...

this fits the card shape well,love the CAS look
Tilly

Sarah said...

What a fab card Squirrel...love the yellow accents xx

Jane said...

When he's done painting your card I have a few walls he can paint - just I'd prefer he didn't use yellow!!
.....repeat after me.....soon be the weekend!!

Mary J said...

How sweet, Squirrel! Love the pop of yellow!

Dorte said...

Love todays card, sweet image and great colours,
hugs Dorte

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a quick fun card! The blue and yellow are fun and festive. I love that you "painted" the greeting yellow.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very cute sweetie and super colouring.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxxxx

Annette said...

Great size card for that image. Great card hun. Is it the weekend yet?
Hugs
Annette
xx

coops said...

so stunning squirrel.i love the fab image and great placement of the sentiment ;D

xx coops xx

Deborah said...

Great CAS card.

Deborah

Kat W said...

Pairing up this image and sentiment is absolutely inspired - they look perfect together - so clever!
And the design works great on the A6 base :-)
My answer to hump day was to stop working Wednesdays...and now Thursday is my hump day...ok, can't really complain about that can I?!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love this image, it reminds me that I have to get hubby working with the paintbrush LOL

Great card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...