WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 9 January 2014

Crafty Little Fairies (DT) Kraft

Happy Thursday everyone - and of course that means it is CRAFTY LITTLE FAIRIES challenge day.

Our theme for you this week is KRAFT.  For someone who struggles with the stuff, I can't wait to see what you lot create.  My fellow Fairies have been amazing and provided some fab inspiration.  Here is my effort:


The stamp is a Penny Black snowman
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Snowflake paper is Dovecraft Back To Basics Christmas
Kraft card is from Papermania
Frostyville border die is Memory Box
And of course the Nestabilities Classic Circle dies

So that's me done, now let's see what you can do!

Our fabbie sponsor this week is Delicious Doodles, how could you resist?!

I am also entering this at
C.R.A.F.T where the theme is Christmas
and
Cute Card Thursday who have gone Cold & Frosty

Hugs, Squirrel xx



27 comments:

Sarah said...

That has to be the CUTEST snowman ever!! Love turquoise with kraft Squirrel xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, one of my favourite snowmen. I love the colours and fab MB border die.
Hugs Sue xx

Doreen said...

Love this,fab image and layout.xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a Darling little chappie and a gorgeous card.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Jane said...

Glad to see that even snowmen wrap up warm in the cold weather!!

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous snowman squirrel love your colour combo

Anne

Whisper said...

Aaah what an absolute sweetie and am loving the colour combination too, Luv Sam x

Joey said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE, Gorgeous make hunny, faberooney. Joey xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Oh my! Kraft makes me Krazy! I've decided to declare that as an official statement. I like your touches of craft. That's nice.

Chrissy said...

Oh! He is beautiful Squirrel..love the kraft border and turquoise colouring..gorgeous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel love the snowman and fabulous colour's Happy New Year i know i am a bit late
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

HA Ha Ha love that image, so much fun and you have done it justice as usual

carol said...

ooh what an adorable stamp, wonderful Christmas card, thanks for sharing x carol ...CRAFT DT

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love kraft and use it all the time. Your card is so gorgeous, love the frosty colours. i wish i had this snowman stamp, love him x

Annette said...

Kraft isn't something that I ever think to reach for, and I don't have that much of it, but I love it when I see it. I love it used on the die cuts. And love your cute image.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel. I love the snowman and the fab colour scheme.
Lorraine x

Kat said...

Great cards this week Squirrel and this snowman has to be one of my favourite ever.

Kat xx

Vicky said...

Fabulous card sweetie I soooooo love blue & kraft together. You should use it more often hun you have used it beautifully here.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel, I like the colours and the image.
Kevin xx

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful colour and sweet image just gorgeous
Hugs Kate xx

Jackie said...

Stunning card, great colour combo :o)
Jackie xx

Mary J said...

Just love the kraft with the soft blue - a sweet card, Squirrel!

Kat W said...

Starting early on the Christmas cards then?! This is definitely fab and frosty and the layering with Kraft looks lovely...but then I am a complete Kraft lover!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Annie said...

what a fabby chubby snowman! and pretty deleicate snowflake die cut edge too.
hugs, annie x

coops said...

so gorgeous squirrel.i love your snowman and fabulous kraft and blue combo :D

xx coops xx

Zippy said...

Gorgeous card hun and just love that snowman! xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Oh I Do Love This Snowman And Your Colours Are Soot On Thanks For Sharing At Craft Sorry This Comment Is Late

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...