WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 11 January 2014

No Pink In Sight

Afternoon all.  How are you lot then?  What has happened to today, can anyone tell me?  OK, I got up late because a little hairy body was enjoying snuggly warm cuddles with his mum, and his mum didn't have the heart to disturb him - that's my excuse and I am sticking to it - so it was ticking on a bit when I finally surfaced.

Then I set too with prepping for a chicken casserole for tonight, and that was in the oven by 1.00.  Toad came home last night with a card order for one of the lads in his office, apparently his mum has broken her arm rather badly and, bless him, he was about to send her, in Toad's words, quite a tacky shop card, and then he decided it would be nicer to send her something unique.  So that is what I have been up to this afternoon, that and some DT work, and suddenly it is time to put some veggies on.

Anyhoo, I do have something to share, and I am going to enter it as this week's Sweet Stamping Challenge whose theme is Girly But Not Pink (oh Samantha, I did think of you bird!).


I have stamped one of the adorable Wee Flower Fairies
Painted her with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
The fabulous background shape is a Nestabilities label from a set that a Blogging Santa just happened to shove in my stocking at Christmas (mwah!)
Nesties classic circle dies, and a Martha Stewart heart border punch
Oh, and those all important hole punch dots
The sentiment is an itsy bitsy teeny weeny cutie from a Hero Arts set

Hope your weekend is being kind to you, and I will be back again tomorrow probably

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx



28 comments:

amanda stokes said...

Hi Squirrel!
Gorgeous card, love the sweet image and warm colours :)
Amanda x

Zippy said...

This is just gorgeous hun. Love the colours and shape and the paper is lovely xxx

Annette said...

It's lovely (despite the lack of pink - Samantha and I agree to disagree on pink!). Love the wee image. Hope the casserole is good. It sounds yummy.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Chrissy said...

A real little cutie Squirrel and love the peachie colours..my Saturday has been and gone...I think I missed it as it is Sunday morning here..

luv CHRISSYxx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel - super cute image and fabulous colours.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

Lorraine said...

An adorable card Squirrel. Love the image and colours.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Squirrel! Where is the iron?! I love this stylish card. The layout is fab and the colours are so pretty with your image x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is absolutely stunning!! Hugs Pops xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Squirrel, love the cute image and pretty design. Gorgeous colouring too hun.

Donna x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel, adorable image and wonderful sunny colours. I love the layout too.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
hugs Sue xx

Judith said...

This is such a cute image and I just love the colour scheme hugs Judith x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Squirrel, I like this image and the design.
Kevin xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,lovely design and papers.xxx

Helen in the UK said...

Beautiful coordinated image with that lovely paisley paper. Happy Sunday :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love these colours and the little stamp is so cute.
Have a great week

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and the unique background!
Rebecca.

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, love the design and colours :o)
Jackie xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is adorable sweetie and no pink in sight. Glad baby had a cuddle with his little Mum.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

It's not pink but it definitely is girlie! I love the yellows and oranges. I have a stamp out that I plan to do up in oranges once I get off my lazy bottom. I really like the paisley pattern in this card. Fun stuff and gives it great motion.

Jane said...

No pink....perish the thought.
Another great card my friend even if it's not pink!

Kat W said...

It just goes to show that you can make a super pretty card without any pink in sight - who knew?!
I love the gorgeous sunny colours and the sweet image.
I know what you mean about weekends too - where does the time go to?! Before I know it, here we are on Monday!

Big hugs, Kat xx

coops said...

so gorgeous squirrel.stunning sweet image and your citrus colours are fab :D

xx coops xx

Janice said...

So sweet, and so perfectly coloured and designed - who needs pink! Thanks for playing at Sweet Stamoin, Jx

Sammy said...

Love these colours, and such a lovely image too! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin'. Sammy-x

Lori Turner said...

Lovely...I like all the bright, cheery yellow and super cute image :) Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Pauline C said...

What a cutie and such a fab cheerful colour scheme - love it hun!
Pauline x

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel. Love the colours.

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

Susan

Kim said...

So adorable. I simply love the colors you chose. Glad you joined us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...