WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 27 January 2014

Neglected

Morning all.  Normally all you would get from me on a Monday would be a grunt, but today I have had a small lie in.  OK, when I say lie in, that makes it sound like it was all snug and comfortable, but unfortunately it wasn't.  I woke up early hours because my paws were freezing and try as I might, I could not get them warm again.  So the lie in was more of a shiver in, but I was too lazy to actually shift out of bed.  But I am up now and the heating is on so I hope to warm up a little bit soon.

I had a bit of a tidy up in the craft room recently and have rediscovered a lot of neglected papers, so yesterday I thought I would have a rummage through and get started on using them.

I also "rediscovered" this stamp, which had hidden itself away in a corner, so that too had been neglected.

I do hope that there isn't a RSPCCS or you lot will be phoning the hotline soon.


So, the stamp is Wild Rose Studio - Bella with Presents
Painted in Distress Inks (ReInkers)
The papers are My Mind's Eye (can't tell you which set)
And the sentiment is Hero Arts

Given how chilly it is today, I wouldn't be surprised if we get to see some of the white stuff,
and I don't mean Frantage either!

Hugs to all, Squirrel xx


21 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,what a fab image and I love the papers.xxx

Mickymunchkin's little space said...

Good morning Squirrel! Well, the white stuff has arrived over here last night, need to get out and clear the road. Just got up myself, late, I know, but the sleeping pill was doing its job. Love the Wild Rose Bella stamps, just got two of those a couple of days ago, so cute. Hope you'll have a nice week :) And put your paws into some warm socks :)
Hugs,
Mickymunchkin

Chrissy said...

Another little cutie Squirrel..love the beautiful floral papers..gorgeous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel love the image and paper's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, so glad you found this sweet image and those papers are so pretty too.
I hope you are having a good day.
hugs Sue xx

Sarah said...

What lovely finds (that's just the sort of thing I like!!) a great stamp and lovely papers too. Stay warm xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the image, love the card, hope you're toasty cosy now.

Claire said...

Adorable card and fab papers too - isn't it amazing what you find when you have a clear out! Hugs, Claire x

Joey said...

Hun this is so adorable, gorgeous little ellie. I am like that of a night, shiver shiver shiver, put a pj jumper on and woke up dripping with sweat, cant win lol. Joey x

Dorte said...

I'm glad you found this cute image and used it together with the old papers from MME; I have some of them myself ;)
hugs Dorte

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Squirrel. The little ellie is so sweet and I love the pretty papers.
Lorraine x

Kat W said...

It's fun re-discovering neglected stash and you have made such a lovely card with it all :-)
Hmm, maybe I need to have a rummage and see what I can find...!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Annette said...

I've just indexed all my unmounted stamps and found a few I've not used much (or at all in some cases!). Love this Bella image, she's so cute. Pretty papers too. Hope your feet have warmed up. I get really cold tootsies too (hence the sheep slippers which are the only things that get my feet like little toasties after a while!)
Hugs
Annette
xx

downrightcrafty said...

shock!!!!!!!!!!!!!! horror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe that you neglected my favourite Bella, I bet the packaging was all wet as she had cried and flooded the bag....................... oh my poor heart cannot take the thought of it.......................
although you did make her proud finding those lovely papers and presenting her so beautifully, don't forget to share with us on Facebook and if you wanted another stamp to neglect I have some WRS new release candy at the moment
hugs a tearful Kate xx :)

Wishcraft said...

Hangs head in shame... I also have this stamp and these papers, sadly neglected here too! Gorgeous card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Jackie said...

Another wonderful card Squirrel, I have those MME papers but can't remember the name either :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

aw love this squirrel.those papers are stunning and gorgeous sweet bella :D

xx coops xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Awwww...! So cute! I won't report you since you are taking marvelous steps to fix the neglect. I think it is kind of fun to poke in all the dark corners and find the forgotten stash. It is even better to drag it into the light and use it!!!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Blogger is making me unhappy. It keeps acting like it isn't passing on my comments. Anyway, I said I wouldn't report you with neglect since you broke out the stash and used it. I like Elly-Phants and this is a sweet card.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This stamp and papers are too gorgeous to be neglected, I will not report you as you have made such a gorgeous creation.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxxx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a cutie! I love the design too. These MME papers are the first I ever bought. I loved and used them so much, I bought a second pad! I must dig them out x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...