WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 23 January 2014

Crafty Little Fairies (DT) Sport

Good morning all, and a happy Thursday to you!  It's time for a new challenge over at

and our challenge for you this week is a bit of a Marmite one, it's
Sport

Personally I really enjoyed this one.  Here's my card:


I have used a retired Wild Rose Studio stamp for this
Painted in Distress Inks (ReInkers) and his shirt is paper pieced
Papers are Papermania Spots & Stripes "Jewels"
Sentiment is LOTV
I left the banner part of it empty for now until I decide who is to receive it!

and we have a super new sponsor with us in the shape of
There is a super stamp set up for grabs, details on the Fairy challenge blog

OK, dust off the trainers, pull on the trackies, and get sporty!
 

Hugs, Squirrel xx


18 comments:

Dorte said...

Super card for a boy, Squirrel, love the sentiment, it's great to have a number one; LOL,
hugs Dorte

Jackie said...

Brilliant card, and as always, beautiful colouring :o)
Thank you for the price of the drawers, I'll have to save up LOL. No, I haven't changed my email address, when I bought my new mobile phone, it was easier to do gmail on it than my normal one so fo caourse, Blogger being Goggle changed it on my blog! My normal email addy is still my preferred one :o)
Jackie xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Squirrel love the image and love the paper's you have used
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel. I love the image, beautiful colouring and fabulous papers too.
Hugs Sue xx

Doreen said...

Love the image and fab layout ...gorgeous card.xxx

Jane said...

Great card Squirrel, love the papers you've used!
Jane xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great image and colouring, fab card.

Debs said...

Fabulous card Squirrel - love the paper pieced shirt.
Debs xx

Claire said...

What a great card, love the image and fab layout and papers. Hugs, Claire x PS. There is candy on my blog if you are interested.

Claire said...

This is a fab card, love the image, layout and papers. Hugs, Claire x PS. There is candy on my blog if you are interested.

Zippy said...

Great male card hun, love the image and the fab papers xxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Oh my gosh! I love his paper pieced shirt. That really rocks. Its another great Squirrel card with lots of different patterns that go great together!

Christina said...

That is a real beauty Squirrel!
Hugs Kristel

cebelica said...

It's not just the boy who is no. 1, your card is no. 1 as well. I love it! Hugs! xx

Annette said...

Fab card, and not an image I've seen before. I'm so bad at male cards, this theme was a real struggle for me so I know what you mean about the marmite challenge! You've definitely not got that problem though.
Hugs (special super hugs today too!)
Annette
xx

coops said...

brilliant male card squirrel.fab image and papers and i love your design :D

xx coops xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

An awesome male themed creation sweetie. Have a good weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Kat W said...

A gorgeous spotty and stripy card Squirrel! I was quite glad I wasn't doing this theme though, although I really should try to do more male cards!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...