WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 7 February 2010

Totally Gorjuss + ABC Challenge

Afternoon all - hope you are having a good weekend, whatever you are up to.  What a contrast to yesterday!  It's been really overcast all day and not a single peep of the sun - it's just gone 3.00 and it's almost dark already.  Toad's "man flu" continues with some very noisy coughs and sniffs!

Two challenges for one card today - I love the simplicity of the sketch over at Totally Gorjuss this week and decided to combine it with the ABC Challenge N is for New 
I've used my new super-cute Magnolia Tilda "Love News" stamp and she is coloured with Copics and ProMarkers.  The navy/white paper is Papermania and the pink and green are Making Memories.  Martha Stewart punch used for the floral ribbon and the tiny newspaper I did on the computer.

And while I had my new Tildas out of the wrapper, I had a little play at masking "Tilda with Diary" with a gorgeous frame from Hero Arts Cling range, this one is Scroll Frame.  The papers are Basic Gray "Origins" (I nearly cried, they are just too beautiful to use).  Tilda coloured with Copics and ProMarkers.


Lovely to see you, enjoy the rest of your day
Hugs,
Squirrel xx


27 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Squirrel

Fab cards hun, the masking workes well and the images are of course super.

Hugs Ali x

☼ Cheryl* said...

They are both so beautiful, Squirrel :)

Net said...

Fab cards again Squirrel - you've been a busy bee! Or should be busy squirrel?

Thanks for playing Gorjuss with us.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Squirrel
Both of your cards are gorgeous love your new Tilda's,
Hugs Dianne xx

Naomi Johnson said...

fabulous cards, I adore tilda with diary - such a sweet image and beautifully coloured

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Super cute

Thanks for joining us on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x

Victoria said...

A wonderful card - thank you for joining us on the ABC Challenge N is for New this week.
hugs Vicky x

Pretty-In-Ink said...

ooooooh! I haven't seen those stamps yet! how cute! Love the tiny newspaper that you made!

Tracy said...

Love your masking Squirrel, two great creations.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Kaz said...

Fab cards Squirrel, that scroll frame is so gorgeous, as are the papers, I can see why you didn't want to cut them.
Hugs
Kaz xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards, they're so cute.
luv
Debby

Wishcraft said...

Oh both lovely! I love the little newspaper you made, so cute! And that scroll frame is gorgeous. Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Great creations again Squirrel :)

Kat said...

Love both your cards Squirrel, especially the one for TG. Thanks for joining us again this week and good luck.

Kat x

Caroljenks said...

Hi Squirrel,

Gorgeous cards hun :) That newspaper is just FAB! Great idea.

Love your masked Tilda too - and that frame goes perfectly with that stunning paper....shame on you for taking scissors to it ;) lol!

Carol x

Tasha said...

These ar both fantastic! I love the mini newspaper you made - how cute. And tilda looks awesome sittin on the winding leaf frame.
love tasha xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Hi Squirrel, another 2 beautiful cards. I haven't seen these Tildas before they are fab. Love how you have made the newspaper page. I might 'steal' this idea. Hugs Debs xx

Unknown said...

Hiya squirrel ;-)
Just wanted to say thank you for your comment on my blog, you nutter, lol. Dunno what you are talking about, your cards are way better than mine. I think this card is amazing. Love the green border.
You sound like me on your own little planet, my little planet is pink and fluffy, lol
xxxxxxxx

Kim Dellow said...

Oh love, love, love that ickle newspaper! So sweet. Kim

Pauline C said...

Wow I'm loving both of these Squirrel - Tilda newspaper is just so much fun, and the masked Tilda with the viney-leafy things (technical term!!) is so pretty :-)

Hugs
pauline x

Kathleen said...

Both gorgeous cards. I love the mini newspaper that you made. I might 'steal' the idea for my son's 30th bithday as men are so hard to make. lol. Kathleen x

Jeanette said...

Squirrel, hunni, these are totally stunning! i just love them and your coloring is just.....wow!
COngrats on your DT position. So happy for you!
Hugs Jeanette :)

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous cards Squirrel :-) I love these Tilda's ,,, have to get me those !! :-) Your colouring is fab and the papers you used are perfect ,,, don t cry ,,, you can always buy another pad :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x

pickle said...

Both stunners but the bottom one is wow..Looks like I might have to have a spend..where di yu get thet frame? it's gorgeous!

Kerry x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening Squirrel, i hope you've had a good day hunny. Wow what a gorgeous selection of cards, i am loving them. Your images are gorgeous as are your layouts. Have a good evening and an enjoyable weekend, hugs Linda x

Mandy said...

Awww Squirrel these are both gorgeous hunny, love the Tilda's, the papers and your masking is perfect. I am so jealous you have these little beauty's, I am trying to be good and save for a craft show!
Hope you have a fabby weekend
hugs Mandy xx

Zippy said...

Two wonderful and stunning cards hun! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...