WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 28 February 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge

Well, what happening to the sunshine then?  Lashing down with rain and our eucalyptus tree is trying to touch it's toes in the wind.

I've had a go at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge which is a sketch this week, but I've had a little bit of assistance

As you can tell from the ear position - he's a tiny bit catnipped!  That'll teach me for giving him a couple of extra treats.  And yes, that's the unflattering rear view of the Toad, Wii-ing in the corner!  Anyhoo, the sketch -
I've done a strict interpretation this week, no faff or frills, just straight from sketch to card

And yes, I know it's green, again!  Image is Buzz In The Air by Penny Black, coloured with Copics and ProMarkers, pink frame is Cuttlebug, cardstock is DCWV Neutral Stack, green papers are PaperCellar Wedding Collection, pink striped is 7Gyspies (I think) and the friendship definition text stamp is a Hero Arts Clings.

Hugs, Squirrel xx

8 comments:

Tracy said...

It's so cute and your papers look fab, gorgeous cat.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Anonymous said...

Aw bless Vince :) Can't Toad wii in the loo lol ;) Great card Squirrel. Sorry not been around lately to comment: been busy but I don't know what with :~ Hope you are well xx

Sarah said...

Aww bless, he just wants to help his mum!! Bozzy seems to get hyper on anything at the mo, so he's getting no catnip from me!

Great card and colours. I think that may have been one of the first PB stamps I purchased, hasn't seen much ink in a while!

xx :0)

Dragonlady said...

Hi there

Great card and love the use of newspaper. My cat likes to sit on whatever I am doing so I am surprised I haven't seen any cat bum prints in my crafting yet!!!!

Hugs Ali x

coops said...

fab card hun, great image and colours and you have made me chuckle with your hubby wi..ing in the background.have a fab day.luv coops.xx

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card love the colours and your cute image and hey super cute helper.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

Tasha said...

Oh this is really beautiful. I love the colours and the fab papers! That image is so cute! The text stamp looks amazing - i thought it was actual newspaper at first - it looks amazing
love tasha xx

Manda said...

Toad Wii-ing in the corner made me laugh out loud! Vince looks as cool as ever though xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...