WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Friday 26 February 2010

It's Not Easy Being Green

Actually, it is easy being green - just can't seem to leave that colour alone today which is why my second and third cards this afternoon are also featuring it!

Have made the most of my couple of days off, shame they have gone so quickly (why don't two days at work go this quick?) and have made a few cards for my stash.  These two are not for any challenges, just for fun because I was in the mood ....


First card is Magnolia Tilda, I love her sat in an oval like that, reminds me of a cameo brooch, papers are Basic Grey (so gorgeous), sentiment is Cuddly Buddly.  Coloured with Copics and ProMarkers.

Second card is Penny Black and I think it's called Loves Me Not but I forgot to check.  Papers are Daisy & Dandelion and Making Memories.  Again coloured with Copics and ProMarkers.

Both very simple cards but these seem to be the ones that sell best at work.

And so, it's almost 5.00 which means that .... no, not Crackerjack!  It's the weekend!  Whatever you are up to, have a super one.  Hope to see you tomorrow with a couple of challenges.

Hugs, Squirrel xx

Earlier post today: Just Magnolia - Birthdays

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Lovely cards, the top one is so pretty and green is one of my favourite colours. It's good once in a while to make some just because.... :o)
Jackie xx

Rufus said...

Just love that little hedgie!
R/

coops said...

2 gorgeous cards squirrel.love the images and fab papers.love em both.luv coops.xx

Pauline C said...

Wow Squirrel you ahve been busy hun - your blog has been totally blooming withc ards the past few days :-) Love these 2 - both besutifully soft and pretty. Hope you have a great weekend
Pauline x

Zippy said...

Two gorgeous cards hun, love the images and the colours, stunning. xxxx

Anonymous said...

Your cards are so beautiful :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...