WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Friday 26 February 2010

Just Magnolia - Birthdays

Happy Friday everyone!  Hope you are having a good day - it's nearly the weekend.  Had an aberration this morning and tidied up my craft space.  Took ages but I was ruthless and got rid of all those tiny scraps of paper I've been hoarding (yes, I know the rule - I'll need one of them tomorrow).  I'm glad it's done now, it was starting to stress me out everytime I wanted to play!

And so to my challenge card for today - a lovely theme over at Just Magnolia this week and a very useful one too - Birthdays!

I've used one of the newer Tildas (packet was untitled so I shall call her Happy Dance Tilda) and coloured her with Copics and ProMarkers.  DPs are Basic Grey Porcelain and DCWV Nana's Kitchen (glittered).  I'm obsessed with these Sizzix die-cut leaves at the moment and sticking them everywhere! Good old faithful Woodware flower punches, spacer and brad.  Lettering peel-offs from stash.

You timed your visit just right, I'm now putting the kettle on - hot chocolate anyone?

Hugs, Squirrel xx

16 comments:

Tracy said...

This is really pretty Squirrel, love the papers.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

coops said...

beautiful card squirrel, love the tilda and fab colours.love your papers and the leaves are fab.enjoy your hot choccy.luv coops.xx

anaRy said...

YAY! I fell like jumping too!

craftymum said...

Great card Squirrel. I feel like Tilda jumping up and down because its the weekend!!
Love sarah XXX

Dawn said...

Lovely happy card, papers are great

Lisa Jane said...

what alovely card and she definitely looks happy
Lisa ;)

Rufus said...

Doesn't she look happy! I'd love some hot chocolate, it's cold around here!
R/

Julye said...

It must be something in the air, I started to spring clean and decided I needed to throw out all the things I've collected just in case I can use them, but I'm only half way threw so heavens only knows when I'll get to play as my desk is piled high. Andrew has decided I should swap to one of the bigger bedrooms as my craft room ( I didn't argue) and we can then put all the dvd's console games and baord games in my craft room as is now. The room he suggests is the one that has those in at present and is suppose to be his study for school and college, though he can't decide what to study but thats another story, so we will see what happens . Love the card and thanks for sharing Julye

זהבית שקד said...

beautiful card!!!

Pauline C said...

Another very prettyc ard hun - love the fabby papers :-)
Pauline x

Zippy said...

A lovely cute card, gorgeous image and papers too. xxxx

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS colours :)

Donalda said...

This is just beautiful dear, SO love all the detail you have put into it dear. Thanks for joining us at JM

Therese said...

What a sweet card. Lovely papers and colours. :)

Nancyroo said...

adorable. love the soft colors.

Donalda said...

Oho this is just gorgeous hon. So love your image. Thanks for joining us at JM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...