WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 20 February 2010

PBSC + Sketch Saturday + Secret Crafter + Totally Gorjuss + Stamp Something

Hello all, and a happy Saturday to you too!  The sun is shining brightly (hurrah) (retract that, just seen the most enormous, blackest, horriblest snow cloud out the back) - the sun WAS shining brightly this morning, although crisp and cold, it was wonderful after a week of such greyness.  Pleased to say that most of my germy cold has gone and am now just left with the snuffles.  Feeling loads better in myself.

Today, I've gone for five challenges for the one card, although think I might be disallowed one of them!!
Penny Black Saturday Challenge Colour Combo Pink Green and Yellow
Sketch Saturday No 91
Secret Crafter Mother's Day
Totally Gorjuss Flower Power and
Stamp Something Touch of Spring
I have rotated the sketch 90 degrees and come up with





















I have used Easter Bonnet by Penny Black, stamped in Memento and coloured with ProMarkers, papers are Doodlebug and Cosmo Cricket, sentiment is Hero Arts, leaves Sizzlets, flowers Woodware, pearls from stash.

Thanks for dropping by - stay warm!
Hugs
Squirrel xx

29 comments:

Mel X said...

Hi Squirrel, fabulous card with wonderful spring colours. Great layout.

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter and lots of luck in the draw!

Mel X

Tasha said...

hey Squirrel this card is gorgeous, loving the bright spring colours and the super super cute inage. The flowers are fab too
love tasha xx

Tasha said...

hey Squirrel this card is gorgeous, loving the bright spring colours and the super super cute inage. The flowers are fab too
love tasha xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Hi Squirrel, another fabulous card, love this stamp the expression on the duck/gooses? face is adorable. Lovely crisp day here today, even did a bit in the garden this morning. Hugs Debs xx

☼ Cheryl* said...

Lovely Layout and image!

I woke up to the sun shining, I felt the need to go for a walk and it was so nice! A little bit windy but so nice to go out with the sun shining. But now, it's gone :(

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Ssquirrel ... I love that duck and gorgoeus papers.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Jayne Owen said...

Hi

Lovely card, I love the cat, why do they like to try to be so helpful in the craft room lol x

Pauline C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pauline C said...

Oops my previous comment went wrong - hadn't finished it (blush) Your card is so adorable Squirrel - the ducky is very cute and love how you've used the layout. hope you're having a great weekend :-)
Pauline x

Lisa Jane said...

great card, what a delightful image. love the colours you used
Lisa ;)

craftymum said...

This is lovely squirrel. I love the ducks hat
Thanks for joining us at TG again
Love Sarah W XXX

coops said...

stunning card, i love the image and a really great layout and colours.luv it.luv coops.xx

Kath Stewart said...

this is so sweet squirrel...loving that cute image......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Fab card. I was not sure about the sketch when I first saw it, but seeing your card makes me want to give it a try.

Anonymous said...

tehehhee this is soooo cute reminds me of my ducks! I think this one is like Millie :0)
lovely spring feel to this one!
Samantha :0)

Suzie said...

Gorgeous card, thank you for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week. Suzie x

Jackie said...

Fab card and papers, love that image and the colour combo :o)
Jackie xx

Zippy said...

Love this card, bright and cheerful! xxxx

Anonymous said...

LOL!! That image makes me smile!! :) I love your pretty coloring and details!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something this week!! HUGS

Helen said...

This is fab Squirrel - I love that duck!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Shivvy x said...

Oh I love this card, the image is just so cute!!!

Siobhan xxx

Chrissie said...

I love this duck!
Brilliant card.
Chrissie

Julye said...

Fab card squirrel hope your mouth ache is all better and you and Mr T are both now fit and healthy.We had snow again yesturday although when it stopped it did the day looked lovely but was so cold. Thanks for sharing such a cute and warming card Julye

Kat said...

Thanks for joining us again at TG, Squirrel. What a lovely card you've made with this cute image.

Kat x

ps I have blog candy!

pickle said...

Oh wow Squirrel..this is GORGEOUS!! I love everything about it..Fabulous!!

Michele Spera said...

what an adorable image! love the colors you picked!Thank you for joining us at TG this week!
Michele

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, adorable image.
luv
Debby

Fabiola said...

adorable j'aime beaucoup

Erum Tasneem said...

totally adorable card! love it! i love how you have matched the papers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...