WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 14 October 2012

The Joy Of Snow


I like snow.  Honestly, I do.  I love the fluffy white crispness and the amazing flakes and how it can change the look of anywhere in seconds.  But that is only if I am tucked up safe and warm at home!

But those feelings don't last long - if it is a work day, soon I am fed up with the buses being cancelled and the snow turning to freezing lumps that make it impossible to get anywhere.  There is just no pleasing me really.  But I am head-over-heels in love with these little guys ....... and I blame Delphine for that, if I'd not seen what she did with them on her blog I may never have felt my heart-a-flutter!


And the ingredients for this one:
Stamped Image - CC Designs Snow Joy
Medium - Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papers - LOTV Classic Christmas
Sentiment - Hobby Art
Extras - Holly leaf punch and Card Candi

And a challenge for it

Hugs, Sxx

24 comments:

mariska said...

This is such a cute christmas card.
And really beautiful.

Hugs mariska

Delphine said...

No, no, no... don't blame me:-)!!! They are simply super cute! I love your snowmen, your card is fantastic! Perfect papers and layout, love the punched holly too! Have a fantastic Sunday my lovely Squirrel! BIG hugs Delphine xx

tilly said...

it's made a stunning christmas card, love the little guys and papers
Tilly

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel, I like the fun image the papers and the holly.
Kevin xx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card. Love the snowmen they are fabulous. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

Awwww I love this image and your colouring is wonderful.

Hugs Sue

Whisper said...

Oooo what a fun image and great layout too, Luv Sam x

Unknown said...

Lovely card... what cute snowmen... I too love snow when I'm in my nice warm snug house and I only need to go out to play with the kids... you missed the dirty slush... hate it when the kids come in covered in dirty slush!!!! I make them strip off on the door mat in the hallway!!!! ha!!!
Hugs
Kim M
x

Claire said...

This is so so cute hun, love the image and great papers - feeling very Christmassy now LOL. Hugs, Claire x

Jackie said...

I'm not surprised you love these little fellers, they are so cute.
I thought it was my PC when blogger threw his hissy fit, I ended up rebooting and throwing my own hissy fit :o)
Jackie xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Smashing card S. Love how you have coloured this fun image. Had to pop over to check out Delphines and you're right. Debs xx

Lorraine said...

I love the stamp, those snowmen are so cute! Gorgeous Christmas card Squirrel. Love the papers and the big holly punch too.
Hope you enjoyed the race!
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Oh what wonderful, adorable card, love the snowmen.
luv
Debby

Kat said...

Great card Squirrel, love that cute image too.

Isn't that just like the thing, you see something you like on someone else's blog. All the time!!

Kat xx

Donna Mosley said...

So gorgeous Squirrel, love the image and scrummy papers. Wonderful colouring with the re-inkers. Could I ask what paper you use for it hun? Might give it a go. :o)

Donna x

Lisa Jane said...

oh how cute is this .. love the traditional colours
Lisa x

coops said...

aw just love this hun.that image is so stunning ;D

xx coops xx

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful Christmas cars. Love the image, colours and holly. Hugs, Jill x

Jane said...

With Uni visits and putting up marquees I nearly missed this cutey!
It is simply adorable.
Hugs
Jane

chrissy xx said...

Yes! The cutest of images..
GORgeous colours and holly. Thank you sooo much for joining us this week at CSAYL.
Chrissyxx

Anonymous said...

Squirrel hunny this card is super cute!! I totally love the image and also how you have coloured it! Hugs me xx

Oh and great to see you at Totally Gorjuss too xx

Sharon said...

What a stunning card Squirrel. So pleased you joined our challenge at Totally Gorjuss so that I could see it. Good luck! hugs Sharon

Heather said...

This is soooo cute!! Love those adorable snowmen. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...