WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Wednesday 24 October 2012

I Love You Little Rabbit

Evening all!  Just a flying visit in between getting home from work and trekking out again for groceries (boo hiss).

Thought I would share this little darlin' with you as it's the first time she's seen ink from me


Bit of an optical illusion here, she looks terribly squint, but after checking with a ruler, she's quite straight (well, at the top anyway, lol).

Ingredients:
Stamped Image:  Gorjuss Girl - I Love You Little Rabbit
Medium - Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papers - KandCo and Basic Grey
Sentiment - Personal Impressions
Punch - Martha Stewart doily lace border

Here she is in close up


And just because I was feeling arty with the camera phone, here she is in sepia tones


It is Team B's turn for LILI'S LITTLE FAIRIES CHALLENGE tomorrow (from midday) and I'm not gatecrashing this week so no DT card from me, but I will be back on Friday with one I made earlier!

Hugs, Sxx


19 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely image and colouring.xxx

Chrissy said...

She is gorgeous Squirrel, beautiful colouring, love the wee rabbit..
Luv CHRISSYxx

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel love the image which is coloured so beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Squirrel what a delightful card..such a sweet image...

Anne

Joey said...

Super cuteness Squirrel, love these colour tones. Joey x

Sue said...

This is so beautiful Squirrel. I love the sweet image and your soft colouring is gorgeous.

Hugs Sue

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel. Love the image and soft colours.
Had a little beer after going to Beavers camp (lots of 7 year olds running riot and very loud!)so your card looks very straight to me!! lol
Lorraine x

LilyPuss Cards said...

Love this gorjuss girl...so sweet...great colours..

Hugs
Jan..xx

Wishcraft said...

Ooh she's beautiful hun! Your colouring is SO gorgeous too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card I like the sweet image which is coloured beautifully, I like the papers.
Kevin xx

Tracy said...

Hi Squirrel,
This is soooooo cute, I love your image and perfectly coloured.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Jackie said...

Very sweet card, lovely colour combo :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your cute card.
luv
Debby

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Squirrel, love it.
Hugs
Caz x

coops said...

so beautiful hun.i love your soft colours and gorgeous sweet gg girl :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

beautifully coloured hunny love this image with the cute ikkle rabbit :)

Pauline C said...

Very stylish and beautifully coloured hun
pauline x

Zippy said...

Lovely card and adorable image! Beautifully coloured as always xxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

So, so sweet!!! What a wonderful image. $@#*( you anyway, Squirrel! Like I NEED more stamps. Well, apparently I do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...