WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 4 October 2012

Lili's Little Fairies (DT) Christmas For The Boys

Whoo-hoo!  It's Thursday!  I'll be honest, I have never been able to get the hang of Thursdays - they are known as Turdsday in our house, because if it's going to happen, it's usually on a Turdsday.  But, lately things have been looking up, especially as we all know what Thursday means ...... it's LILI'S LITTLE FAIRIES challenge day!

So what do we have for you this week?  Well, I don't want to be hearing any moans and groans from you but it is Christmas For The Boys!  Oh come on, there are loads of wonderful LOTV stamps that are just perfect for those awkward boys/men in our lives, so I shall be expecting a load of entries for this challenge and will not be accepting any excuses!

The DT have done wonders to inspire you so don't forget to visit them and share some love.  Here is my card:

I've kept it fairly plain with a simple layout as we know those boys don't like too much fluff.  Ingredients are:
Stamped Image  LOTV Pup With Stocking
Medium  Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papers  Dovecrafts Modern Christmas
Extras  Whimsy Corner Dies

So, that's what I did - can't wait to see what you come up with
 
By the time you read this I shall have had my second annual appraisal at work this year - work that one out.  Hopefully I shall still be employed!

Hugs, Sxx

28 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Squirrel, love the adorable little dog sitting waiting for Santa. Soooo Sweet. What a coincidence, I also have my SECOND annual appraisal today, you don't work at Kemps too do you? Hope all goes well.
Hugs
Caz x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous......love the image and fab colours.xxx

Caroline said...

I love this xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel. Yet another LOTV image on my wish list. Your colouring is beautiful

Hugs Sue

Dorte said...

Christmas for the boys, Jipppiii!
Your card is great, cure image and pretty papers.
hugs Dorte

Jackie said...

Love your very cute card Squirrel. I hope the appraisal went well :o)
Jackie xx

downrightcrafty said...

awwwwwww you can steal from me any time you want hun, and wow love the diaganol stripes and cute image on this one a great card
Hugs Kate xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is adorable Squirrel, the image is really sweet, I like the papers and the corners.
Kevin xx

thecraftycavalier said...

Dare I ask how the appraisal went? I was thinking of you!! Gorgeous card hun! What a sweet image and sooooo beautifully coloured. The papers are perfect. Big hugs, Jayne xx

Jane said...

Great card my friend.
Hugs
Jane

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel. I love the image and you've coloured it up perfectly!
I hope the appraisal went well.
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Awww..he is perfect Squirrel, gorgeous Christmas card..

luv CHRISSYxx

Pink Dandelion said...

Smashing card. Perfect for a boy's christmas. Hope the appraisal went well. Debs xx

Joey said...

Squirrel this is gorgeous, love this cutie. Joey x

Lorraine A said...

Totally gorgeous card Squirrel :-) the image is just sooo cute and am now wishing I had got this on my last spree !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! what a gorgeous card Squirrel, love the cute image and pretty details. Amazing colouring hun, hope the appraisal went well.

Donna x

Tanya said...

Gorgeous Squirrel! I love the colours :) And the layout! So nice :)

Tags xx

coops said...

so gorgeous hun.really love the sweet image and fab design.hope the appraisal went ok?

xx coops xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love making boy's cards and this s fab, such a cute mage. Thanks for visiting, sorry not been by but am away at the mo and don't wan to advertise that on my blog but managing a few comments courtesy of my iPad. Hope you will enter my candy.

debby4000 said...

Absolutely adorable.
luv
Debby

Janice said...

A lovely image & a great card - & not a pork pie in sight! Jx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Aw! another super cutie, love him.

Hope your appraisal went well, I have been in my job for 12 years, NEVER had one! even though we are supposed to.

Whisper said...

Aaah what a sweetie, Luv Sam x

Vicky said...

Hey sweetie gorgeous card love the colours & especially love this image, your colouring on it is as fantastic as always shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is so gorgeous, perfect sweetie, huggles Pops x x x

Elise said...

Hi ya Squirrel! OoOOh this is so sweet and beautiful! Gorgeous colouring my dear and I so love the mixture of all this Christmassy colors!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Mary J said...

Such fun, Squirrel! Love the papers with this cute image!

TallyTalulah said...

That's brill - love the image and the colouring and everything xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...