WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 1 January 2017

(Some) Favourite Makes of 2016

OK, so, I have been "encouraged" to share again a few of my favourite makes from 2016.

When I say "encouraged", I think you know what I really mean.  Anyhoo, here's a whistle-stop tour of what happened in the last year with a baker's dozen:















Blimey, that was a year wasn't it?!  Thanks for sharing it with me.

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

9 comments:

Jane said...

Such lovely cards. Happy new year xx

thecraftycavalier said...

I was going to pick a favourite but i can't!! All stunning :-) happy Sunday xxx

Annette said...

You know how much I love your beautiful creations hunny, so a second chance to see your choice of 'warm glows' from last year is a lovely start the new year. Each and every one is special and will be cherished by its recipient. I love your WRS bunny in January (I always marvel at your beautiful golden fur colouring) and Feb's Nancy is one of my favourite CCD characters and her hair is gorgeous. There's such a mix of stamps too, Penny Black hedgies take me back to some of my first stamps and the Bellas are some of my new addictions. As well as your beautiful brush skills, the sense of humour that I love so much about you shines through too. Love them all. Here's to next year's warm glows hun. Mwah. xx

Helen said...

Happy New Year Squirrel!
A lovely selection of cards...thanks for the inspiration!
Helen x

Lisa Lara said...

Happy New Year Squirrel. Fun to look back on your favorite creations.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Everyone a delight and a winner. HAPPY NEW YEAR SWEETIE.
Hugs
Cathy
XXXX

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WONDERFUL to see your happy cards again. Look forward to what you have in store this new year.
Happy New Year.
Faith
x

Sarah said...

A wonderful collection of cards Squirrel. Love fhe turkey!! xx

Unknown said...

Aww these are all gorgeous and all so different too! Think Feb is my fave!
Lucy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...