WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 26 January 2017

AYLI (DT) Favourite Flower

Hello chaps, and welcome to another Thursday challenge with the girls at AS YOU LIKE IT

This time the theme is FAVOURITE FLOWER

For me, flowers are seasonal, I love daisies all year round, but there are certain flowers that fit the Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter slots too.  For Spring, when the air is full of hope and promises, there is nothing like the splash of colour from the nodding heads of tulips to make you think everything is going to be just fine


For this card I have used
Wild Rose Studio - Milton with Tulips
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
The word die is from W Plus 9 Design Studio "Sending Hoping Wishing" set and I have made a stack using two layers of kraft card for depth before adding the top layer
The gingham and polka dot papers are from My Favourite Things
and the matting layer is a sheet of First Edition
Die shape is Spellbinders Labels 18

The sponsor of this challenge is

Wild Orchid Crafts
£12 gift voucher



I'm "hoping" that on this chilly January day, this has helped you feel a little more Springy!


Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

13 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the image and gorgeous design.xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Pretty Spring colours and gorgeous image Squirrel.
Lorraine

Whisper said...

Aaaah what a sweetie, Luv Sam x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute squirrel and I love your colour palette and layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Christine L said...

This is gorgeous hon...... love how you did the flowers over the edge of the diecut - a lovely touch!

Christine x

Chrissy said...

He is a little cutie..gorgeous colouring and card..love it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

Love the fresh colours of this kne Squirrel and the sweet bear with the tulips is adorable xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Cute stuff! Love the fresh spring colors. I'm certainly ready for it. My favorite flowers are fake one so they won't give me allergies.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

GORGEOUS card, love the spotty background to the die and the sentiment, - fabulous colouring too.
Faith
x

Annette said...

I like tulips too, and your Milton is gorgeous. Lovely golden fur as always, simply begging for a snuggle! xx

Ruth said...

How cute is this image? And I so needed some bright cheery Spring colours. It's absolutely freezing here! Adorable! Xx

Elaine Stark said...

Tulips are a lovely sign that spring is here. Great colours. Elaine

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous I totally agree with you that flowers are seasonal and I to love tulips, love the pop of colour with the gingham hugs me xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...