WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 9 January 2017

Puff!

Showing my age here this morning (and certainly feeling it) with a trip down memory lane to Junior Choice!

One of the songs that was regularly played was Puff The Magic Dragon ....


 I have used
My Favorite Things - Magical Dragons stamp set
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
"Charming" sentiment from the MFT set
"Thank You" from Clearly Besotted
Green matting layer is a scrap of Dovecraft Back To Basics paper
6x4 card base - custom cut to landscape format

Hope you have a magical Monday

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

8 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Super cute Squirrel.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a cutie Squirrel.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab images.xxx

Chrissy said...

Aww..these two are adorable..brilliant colouring and love the sentiment too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Annette said...

Another set on my wishlist. Love them, sooooo cute. Especially the pink one of course! xx

Sarah said...

So cute Squirrel, I loved Sparky's magic piano!! xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm going to singing that all day I know, LOL, LOVE the image and the cutest baby dragon Aw! and your beautiful colouring.
Faith
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Super cute! Love those sweet dragons. Fab CAS design. Wishing you a Happy New Year filled with love, laughter, health and uninterrupted crafting time! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...