WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 12 January 2017

As You Like It (DT) Favourite Hair!!

Now then, when Auntie Annette chooses a challenge theme, she does choose some crackers, but please don't be as scared of this one as I was when I first saw it!  It's much easier than it sounds, honest.

It's AS YOU LIKE IT challenge day and our theme is FAVOURITE HAIR COMBO
(basically, your favourite way to colour hair, and the colours you use)

Here is my DT card


When I do brown hair (a favourite because it always feels so warm), I use a light wash of Frayed Burlap Distress Ink (ReInker) and then get busy with the Polychromos Pencils (Brown Ochre, Nougat, Bistre, Van-Dyke Brown, Walnut Brown)

Which means that of course I have used Distress Inks (ReInkers) and Polychromos Pencils
Tiddly Inks: Wryn - Smart Cookie
Raspberry Road papers Pressed In Time
MFT Die-Namics double stitched rectangle die

and of course you want to know who the sponsor is, and it's


Prize is 3 images of winners choice.


So, assuming you are not too freaked out, we look forward to seeing
all your hairy creations!

Hugs, Squirrel xx


14 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the fab image,this is gorgeous.xxx

Lisa Lara said...

I love this TI image and you just brought her to life Squirrel. Love!

Annette said...

Are you calling me crackers? True, but still .... ! :0)
Love your Wryn hun, and her hair is to die for. I love that golden chocolate chip cookie too. For some reason it's making me crave something sweet. Nothing new there, but it's definitely not helping!
xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous colouring Squirrel..I need to colour like I used to..my way..I watched too many u tube videos and my colouring went all over the place..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful colouring. Elaine

Ruth said...

Gorgeous colouring on the hair - it's amazing the added depth you get with those pencils and such shading. I'm only hoping my Copic course can teach me how to do hair better. I struggle so much! xx

Tracy Welham said...

Gorgeous, I love the colours tones, her hair looks amazing, you have really breathed life in to her. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome colouring on the hair sweetie. So cute too.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

BEAUTIFUL hair colouring AND everything else too, love the card.
Faith
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is gorgeous

Carole Pollard said...

Great hair day and I love this stamp Love and hugs Carole x

Anonymous said...

A super cute image and so beautifully coloured as always another fabulous card hugs me xx

Larissa said...

Fabulous card! Love your colouring of the hair and Wryn has a special place in my heart. ;)

-xx-

Jennifer said...

A really fabulous card, Squirrel. Your colouring, particularly of her hair is superb (but then again, when isn't your colouring AAA!)

Thank you for your lovely kind comments re: my return to blogging. As you most probably saw, I had a bit of a 'false start' over Christmas, but hopefully things will be full steam ahead now, with my run of 'invisible' broken mirrors at an end.

Biggest Hugs,
Jennifer. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...