WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 28 January 2017

Beary Special at DTDF

Happy Saturday everyone!  I'm pacing the floor a bit today as tomorrow is the Sincerely Yours Papercraft Show in Thetford and if all goes well, I'm hoping to visit.  Not only will the fabulous Tracy with her Dies To Die For be there, but I am hoping to be able to meet some of my new teamies AND my BBFF (that's Best Blogging Friend Forever)!  I have butterflies!

Anyhoo, down to business, it's my day for the Dies To Die For Design Team and here is my make:


So, I have used

MFT Beary Special Birthday
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Sentiment from the Beary set - embossed in white
Die-Versions Express Edges
I used the Birthday word but the Celebrate one would work equally well
Custom sized card base

Right then, I'm off to run around like a headless chicken - catch up with you soon
with a post Show report!

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

Dies To Die For On-line Store




11 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my golly this is so sweet Squirrel. Great choice using the word die on the side border!

Lisa xx said...

this is adorable....such a sweet wee bear!
Have a terrific day tomorrow, it's so exciting getting to meet blog buddies isn't it!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Squirrel, love the 'birthday' die and the cute bear.
Have a brilliant time tomorrow - enjoy.
Lorraine x

Carole Pollard said...

So cute i love the papers and dies Love and hugs Carole x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and pretty Squirrel. I hope you get to Thetford and you have a great day.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Anonymous said...

super cute hunny love the background too! hugs me x

Sarah said...

Love thus card Squirrel, beautifully done. Hope you have a fantastic time tomorrow xx

Ruth said...

It's adorable. I love this stamp set AND I love that big birthday die that works perfectly down the side. Have a fabulous day in Thetford! Xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely DELIGHTFUL, a lovely lovely card.
Faith
x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

So, so sweet!

Annette said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww. Your beary special card is so adorable hun. I hope that Sunday wasn't a let down for you! ;0) but I am fairly sure that your BBFF had a wonderful (albeit emotional) time meeting you, since you're such a lovely lady, both remotely and even more so in person. Super big squishy hugs with a cherry on top (and chocolate sprinkles). xxxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...