WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 5 January 2017

In The Pink (DT) Anything Goes

Happy Pink New Year to you!  Yep, it's January, it's Thursday and it's the start of a new
IN THE PINK year, and to ease you in gently our first theme is Anything Goes.

Here's my DT card


OK, so the ingredients for this one are
MFT Pure Innocence Bookworm stamp
MFT Our Story stamp set
MFT Die-Namics Window die
MFT Die-Namics Stitched Sentiment Strips
Clouds paper is from Nitwits
Pink card is Hunkydory Adorable Scorable
Images painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)


and our sponsor of this challenge is ALL DRESSED UP

So, what's stopping you, go and get PINK!

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx


10 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh this is so so so cute Squirrel.

Annette said...

She's lovely hun. I really love how you've created the scene too, with the clouds and window frame. Simply perfect. xx

Kat W said...

Aw, just so sweet...both the image and the little scene your created for your card :-)
I do love a good book but now mostly read on my Kindle; I thought I'd hate not reading a real book but got the Kindle for holidays and found I really liked it - hurrah!
Happy New Year...hope it's a fabulous one for you!
Big hugs, Kat xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Great little scene and such a cute image.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Adorable, love the colours and the sentiment.
Faith
x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

How fun! I adore all the pink and the pinkness of it all, except for the furry friend. We don't want the animal rights folks after us for dying the dog pink. Very cute! Now then I'll tell my boss I'm following Squirrel's orders... read, relax, repeat.

Christine L said...

This is a fabulous little scene hon, I love how you used the window with the cloud paper behind! I think I have a window die - but have never used it yet... now I know how!! Gorgeous colouring too... a perfect card!

Christine x

Sarah said...

Love this gorgeous little bookworm...so sweet. Such a lovely little scene xx

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant love this gorgeous card the design is perfect Love and hugs Carole x

Chrissy said...

So very cute..love the scene you have created..the window with the cloudy sky is awesome..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...