WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Wednesday 13 January 2010

B Is For Bells



Morning all.  Hope you are ok.  Woke up feeling a bit unnecessary this morning, swimmy head and nuclear tum, and after two nasty moments I thought the best place for me was in the warm so I phoned work and here I am, at home feeling blergh.

Anyway, I made a card - this one is for the new challenge blog ABC Christmas Challenge and this one is B is for Bells (sorry guys, I totally missed the A one!)





















I've used a Hero Arts cling-on stamp that I bought just before Christmas but this is its first inking (oh the shame) and I've coloured with ProMarkers.  Papers are PaperMania and MME, sentiment from computer.  There was an extra of glitter but I couldn't face the mess so you've got glitter borders instead!

Hope you like it.  I'm quite pleased with the shading on the bells, especially as I can't focus very well at the moment!

Hugs, Squirrel xx

13 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Awesome card sweetie just love the colour scheme
Hugs Jacqui x

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card hun. I don't think I've got anything 'bell' related, I'll have to have a look! Hope you're feeling better soon xx

Helen said...

OMG - how quick are you??? lol
Gorgeous card Squirrel - that's a fab stamp!
So pleased you joined us at the ABC Christmas Challenge! :0)
Helen x

Cathy said...

WOw you were quick off the mark Squirrel!! Love the stamp and gorgeous card.
Thank you for joining in the ABC Christmas CHallegne this time.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Mandy said...

Sorry you're a poorly little Squirrel, not being able to see properly hasn't affected your creative skills thank goodness. Your card is beautiful hun and the colouring fab.
Get well soon babes
big hugs Mandy xx

Pauline C said...

Fab card Squirrel and yes I definitely love the shading on the bells! :-)
Hugs
Pauline x

LilyPuss Cards said...

wow..that was quick!!..fab card...thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas....
hugs
Jan...x

coops said...

gorgeous card, i love those bells and fab colouring.hope you feel better soon.luv coops.xx

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card Squirrel :)

Uma said...

lovely, like the Martha punched border

Anonymous said...

Squirrel this is lovely! love the shading! and the peel offs really highlight the edges! thanks for joining in with the ABC Christmas Challenge Samantha :0)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) I love this Hero Arts stamp !! absolutely gorgeous ! :-) fab colouring too :-)

thanks for joining the ABC Challenge :-)

luv
Lols x x
hope you're feeling better now x x

Zippy said...

What a stunning and classy card! Wonderful! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...