WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 21 December 2009

Merry Christmas My Friends

Hello m'darlin's
No card or challenge attached to this post - it's simply a message to wish each and every one of you a peaceful and joyous Christmas.
I've had a fab first year in blogland and it is all thanks to you, thanks for your support, your kindness, your generosity and your friendship.
MERRY CHRISTMAS and here's to a happy and healthy 2010 for all of us!
Hugs
Squirrel xx

9 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Happy Christmas to you too hun, hope it's a wonderful one for you :o) Lisa xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Squirrel
A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you and thankyou for all of your support on my blog,
Love and Hugs
Dianne xx

Janette said...

Merry Christmas Squirrel,glad I found you,love your blog,all the best for the coming year....Janette....akaLittle-bo dcer.x

Naomi Johnson said...

Merry Christmas Squirrel, all the best for 2010 and many thanks for your support on my little trip into blogland. Naomi x

Helen said...

Merry Christmas to you to Squirrel!
Helen x

Marcea said...

Happy christmas darling, I hope you have acracking festive time!!!! It has been so lovely getting to know you and am proud to call you my friend. Looking forward to all 2010 will bring
big hugs
-x-

Tracy said...

Have a wonderful and peaceful Christmas Squirrel.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Pink Dandelion said...

Merry Christmas to you and Mr Toad and thanks for all the lovely comments you have left me. Hugs Debs xx

Marisa said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, and hope it's a wonderful 2010!
Hugs
Marisa xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...