WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Tuesday 8 December 2009

High Hopes Challenge 56 - Tall Cards



It has been so long since I made a tall card that I went quite giddy with excitement when I saw this week's High Hopes Challenge - in fact, it's been soooo long that I don't have any DL cards kicking around so out came the 12x12 and the guillotine!

I've used the yummy Dapper Dan snowman stamp from High Hopes, Bazzil cardstock, Doodlebug and Papermania papers, Penny Black sentiment and glitter stands from little pot on the windowsill.  Dan is coloured with ProMarkers.



Pleased to report that I am feeling much better today, although I am still having to struggle with "thin" food (crackers mostly).  Antibiotics are kicking in and the hamster look is subsiding.

Thanks for popping by, hope Dan makes you smile as much as he does me.
Hugs
Squirrel xx



17 comments:

Tracy said...

Very Cooooool card, love your image and papers.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
p.s. I use my DL cards to make money/voucher cards.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card
Squirrel
Hugs Dianne xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Fabulous card, I love Dapper Dan and he is coloured perfectly. I used to do DL cards all the time but havn't done any in ages. Hope you are feeling a bit better today. Love Debs x

Anonymous said...

glad you're feeling better :) Love the snowman

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card hun, your snowman looks fab :o) I never know where to start with DL cards, haven't tried one for ages! Lisa x

Helen said...

Lovely card Squirrel...what a jolly snowman!
Glad you're feeling better! :0)
Helen x

Trudy Osborn said...

Fabulous card! I love your coloring on the snowman.

Happy Crafter said...

Fabulous card love Dapper Dan he's so handsome and your colouring is great,had a good snoop round your blog and love all your creations gorgeous they are.
Hugzz Val xxx

☼ Cheryl* said...

This card is very nice.
Your colouring is lovely!

Jackie said...

I am so pleased to hear you are feeling better :o)
What a gorgeous likkle snowman, love the card too :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful Snowman card.
luv
Debby

Pauline C said...

Gorgeousc ard hun - love the snowman. Glad you're feeling a bit better hun :-)
pauline x

Tasha said...

Beautiful card - love the fun funky image! Your colouring is wonderful and i love th paper an layout
love tasha xx

coops said...

hiya hun, fantastic card, like you i have not used dl cards for ages now.you have inspired me to dig them out.luv coops.xx

dpkennedy said...

Just adorable! Lovely coloring! Thanks for playing along with the High Hopes Challenge!

Zippy said...

Adorable snowman and just love the colours! xxxx

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Great Card!!!! Thanks for playing along at High HOpes!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...