WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 31 October 2022

Birthday Witches

 Three days in a row, whoop whoop, don't worry, it won't last and will soon
revert to the usual chaos.

A friend and work colleague has a Halloween birthday.  She is also addicted to coffee, you rarely see
her around the office without a mug of java in her hands, usually in a takeaway cup.


Told you there would be another witch from the
Sentiment made up from an older Honey Bee set that I can't find a link for any more
Image painted as watercolour in Distress Inks (ReInkers)

Will I make it back for another posting this week, or will I make you wait until the weekend...guess it'll be a surprise!

Speaking of surprises, a few years ago I bought a Halloween themed bowl from a local discount store.
I'm going to fill it with Toad's "favourite" things for this evening ..... heheheh.

Hugs all




1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Your cards, including this one, always give me a chuckle Squirrel, Love it.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...