WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Tuesday 25 October 2022

All Hail

 Yes, I know, I know, I have been totally rubbish at posting lately, but there has been so much going on that crafting has rather had to take a back seat, even though it was probably the one therapy that I really needed.

Anyway, there's going to be a few catch-up posts and this is the first one.

A while ago I made a card with an Oddball stamp that caught the eye of a FB friend and she asked if I could do one for her but as an anniversary card rather than birthday.



Distress Inks (ReInkers) as watercolours
Sentiment computer generated

Reports back are that the Roman era obsessed husband was pleased!

Hugs




1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! I did chuckle, this is awesome Squirrel.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...