WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 27 October 2022

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Fave Christmas Image or Animal

 Would you credit it, just as I start getting things into a routine again, I finally go down with Covid!  I'd tested positive for 9 days and was beginning to give up hope but today is my third negative day so I'm back at work, even though I still feel a bit ropey.

Anyhoo, you didn't come here for that, you came for the
and our theme for the next fortnight is
Your Favourite Christmas Image or Animal


This stamp is a new one to me, but it has already become a favourite - what's not to like, it has a cute bunny in a sweet Christmas scene, and it's relatively quick to colour up.  I shall be going into production shortly.


Snowflake punch from Hobbycraft
Distress Inks (ReInkers) as watercolours


The winner of this challenge will receive a digi prize from:





Hugs



1 comment:

Elaine Stark said...

Adorable image and a lovely design. Elaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...