WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 29 October 2022

Another Catch Up

 Morning all, hope you are ok today.  I'm pleased to report that apart from some bunged upness in my nose and ears, and being very tired, I am just about back in the land of the living after Covid.

So, I'm here with another catch up post and this one was a birthday card for my BFF.


I've combined two stamp sets with some masking
Gerda Steiner Designs - Monster Party
Sentiment from the same set
Whimsy Stamps Calories Schmalories
Papers are Echo Park Birthday Girl
Purple card from stash
Images watercoloured with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

Hugs


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...