WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 13 October 2022

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Traditional or Contemporary Christmas

 Hello chaps, I'm finally back in the AS YOU LIKE IT CHALLENGE saddle, having missed the last few challenges.

For the new challenge starting today, AYLI would like you to share your
Traditional or Contemporary Christmas makes (please explain your choice)

I tend to make quirkier Christmas cards so contemporary suits me well, it allows me to use all sorts of cute character images, some tongue-in-cheek sentiments, and to avoid the traditional red and green combo.


A very clean and simple design 
Lili of The Valley - James In The Snow rubber stamp
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Background paper from The Works (Fairytales I think)
and a vertical Merry die from MFT DieNamics


The sponsor of this challenge is

You have two weeks to enter, looking forward to seeing you all there.

Hugs



4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Sorry to have been awol. I hope to keep up now?
Love this beautiful card, such pretty delicate colours, great design as always too.
Faith x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, love James and he is coloured beautifully.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Elaine Stark said...

One of my favourite images and super colour too. Elaine

Dora said...

Beautiful card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...