WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 3 November 2022

Oddball Teacher

 Are you keeping up with me?  I'm not sure that I'm keeping up with myself, must be a rush
of blood to the head this week.

So, another made but not posted card.  This one was for a dear colleague who left work for new pastures last month.  I do miss him a lot, a really dry sense of humour and a little bit whacky.  As I said to a junior once, when you get past the weird you will love him.


Yes, I know this is a "teacher" stamp, but the similarity to my colleague is scary
Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Polychromos Pencils
Old sentiment frame and stamp from Lili of The Valley

Hugs





1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love people like that teacher. Your card to him will be treasured by him I'm sure. It's fabulous.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...